41

We leave Siannise and Luke T to their cute coupley selves as we head over in our different groups, and Luke M takes hold of my hand, taking me over to the beanbags.

'You looked so nervous bless you.' I sat beside him, taking the gems off his face with a giggle.

'I was! He'd have thrown me off that bloody terrace if I'd messed it up!' He chuckles and I scoff. 'Probably to be honest.' I turn to look at Siannise and Luke T as they cuddled on the day beds.

'I'm so happy for them though, that was just so cute.' I grin, waving embarrassingly when Siannise sees me looking at her.

'It was, I can't believe he came up with most of it!' We both laugh. 'And he's bloody set the bar now. Jesus.' Luke huffs and I laugh giddily, I knew we weren't even close to ready for that yet, but it was really sweet to know that he was thinking about it.

Then said boyfriend and girlfriend move to sit with us, along with Jess and Ched. And we move on to talking about Natalia and Jamie, as Jess tells us they had their first kiss, and she was moaning about it again!

'It's clear that Natalia wants to be in this villa, don't we all. But I'm cautious for Jamie, because he does seem to like her, and you don't wanna be spending time with someone who just wants to be in the villa, as in she doesn't seem bothered trying to be with someone she's just here to be on Love Island the TV show if that makes sense.' Jess says and we all nod along.

I completely agreed.

'It's not fair on him is it?' Luke T says and I shake my head. 'I'm not a hundred percent convinced. But, I might be biased because I'm not keen anyway.' I add with a shrug, everyone laughing at me.

'I'm like, 10% convinced. But...' Luke T sasses and I snort, hi-fiving him.

Then we decide it's probably time to head in, it had been quite a long night already.

'You looked well good in your little suit.' I hug my Luke, grinning as he chuckled. 'Not as good as you did.' He kisses me, both of us blushing now.

'We matched without even realising.' He wiggles his eyebrows, laughing as everyone else starts appearing to get ready and we separate to change for bed.

'We're just goals, what can I say.'

I sassily flip my hair, almost tripping and falling into the wall.

I huff loudly, shaking my head as he and Ched start laughing their asses off.

'Oh, I just give up.'

I chuckle lightly too, heading back into our dressing room, taking off my makeup and changing into a pair of my cozy pyjama shorts and T-shirt.

We clap the happy couple when we all wake up, listening as they talk about each other all lovingly and cute.

Then Finn literally screams his head off, sprinting to jump on mine and Luke's bed.

'What!!?' We all squeal and I hide behind the two boys.

'A fucking cockroach or something! The size of my actual phone!' We all laugh, Ched the big man getting rid of it as the rest of us scream.

Then we get ready for the day, sitting and sunbathing about.