Chapter 39

"YOU LITTLE DICK!!! THAT WAS A TELEPORTATION SCROLL!!! WHERE THE HECK WILL IT TAKE US TO NOW?!!!"

Diana screamed like a madman but her hands were glued to Reymour's neck along with his head.

[At this rate, I will go bald soon!!!!]

Reymour was more concerned about his hair than his life at this moment. He won't die, definitely without hair. If he died in baldness, he'd opened his coffin and told someone to get him a wig.

"Because I said Zariya empire earlier, then the scroll will probably take us there. And, are you a witch?! You seem to have many suspicious books about magic spells and poison."

Reymour gave her a doubting look and glanced at her, but he received a glare of a witch.

[Yep, I'm convinced. This crazy girl right here is definitely a witch. How is she related to that sane young man from Leopold's mansion?]

"Aren't you a wizard yourself? If you're an experienced wizard, then you can already tell, right?" Diana smirked to mock him. His blood just boiled for a second here.

"Yeah, I can see why you're a witch...I mean...who doesn't run or scream when they saw that face of your?" Reymour returned the insult with a smug smile.

"Son of a bitch!"

"I apologised, but I was born from a human."

"Motherfucker!"

"I don't have a mother to fuck, even If I had one, I wouldn't do it. I still have moral."

"I-I'm sorry..." Diana looked away, feeling guilty of what she said. Her mouth sometimes need to be shut up...

"Don't worry, there are some widows who invited me to their beds though." Reymour holds her waist and smiled as if what he said were nothing.

"Can I take back my apology?" Diana gripped his silver hair with a full fist as the menacing aura surrounded her.

"The portal is opening, hold me me tight. If you let go, you're a dead person."

Even if the relationship between them weren't good, Reymour doesn't want a girl to die. Diana did not protest. She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly.

Reymour helds her in his arm, then fly out straight away. He heads toward the palace without any hesitation. The age ceremony probably starting, then that elf prince is there one hundred percent.

It was already morning by the time they get out.

If that damn elf lays his hands on the two core souls, then trouble will occur.

(Please note that they have stuck inside the magic portal for 8 hours, because the timeline in magic portal is slow)

Meanwhile, at the palace, Caroline was dressed in an elegant white gown with flowers pattern and emeralds as the decorations. Her hair was braided like a mermaid. On her head was an emerald  tiara.

She held Oscar's hand with a frowned face. Today is the age ceremony of the crown prince and the emperor will announce their engagement today as well.

Urgh, the knowledge from the game is useless!

Instead of befriend the love interest normally, she ended up engaged to him. Oscar wasn't a bad choice, but her heart was set on someone else since she was young.

If she was indeed Caroline Georgiana, then she will be happy! But the problem is, she isn't the real Caroline Georgiana.

It's like....she has stolen everything from the real Caroline...

"What's wrong?" Oscar didn't smile and showed an obvious worry on his face.

"No...there is nothing..."

There is...

Her parents are here, except they aren't her real parents. She has genuine friends to place trust on. She has the person who is in next line to the throne....

But...why does she feel so empty...?

"Carol, it's time now." Oscar held out his hand. Caroline nodded and places her left hand on his hand.

They slowly walked to the hall like a wed couple. Nobles gossiped and girls squealed in excitement.

There, she saw Thanatos standing on the top floor, looking at her and Oscar. He did promise to regain her love, but how?

(If it's Thanos, then he will always have his way)

They stopped in front of the emperor. He walked towards them with an unusual big smile. Inside his hands was a luxurious crown.

"Prince Oscar Alicasion of Zariya empire, congratulations on becoming an official adult."

The emperor congrats his son and place the crown on top of his head. Caroline didn't show any smile. Why does she have to fake her smile? It's annoying and tiresome.

Even if she smiled, the emperor will knows it is fake anyway so she doesn't need to fake that smile.

The emperor is smiling because his plan is coming closer to succession. Soon, the land of Georgiana will belonged to him.

"Now that the prince finally have reached his adulthood, I have an announcement! Prince Oscar Alicasion and Lady Caroline Georgiana is-"

"Bang!!!"

The sudden explosion and the crazy bursting mana widened Caroline's eyes. S-she has never felt a magic so strong before.

No, it doesn't seem to come from any of the Alicasion brothers or Thanatos. Even Reymour has a different magic mana.

T-this magic doesn't seem to belong to a human!

"Sorry to be a party pooper but Caroline Georgiana need to come with us."

The man inside the hoodie, revealing his maniac like smile.

Season Two nearly come to an end!!!

I thought I will end it around chapter 50 or something but season 2 might end around chapter 43 or 47.

Enjoy this shitty unedited works ^^v