21| First kiss

Started writing on 18th August 2020.
Completed on 23rd August 2020.
Word count : 3702 words
______________________

- A Y A A N -

Waking up at five, I did all my morning chores and went for exercise. How can a day start without exercise? I have to maintain my hot body unlike somone who eats and sleep, just like a pig.

She knows how to work too!

Point to be noticed.

When I came back, it was almost seven but the condition of house of still the same - silent, which meant Divya was sleeping till now. How can I wake her up early?

"Sleepy head pig! Wake up!" I shouted outside her room. "I'm counting up to three. If you don't wake up then it's not my fault for what I'll do."

"One....... Two........ Three." I kicked the door as soon as I completed my counting and saw her on the bed, sleeping comfortably.

How can someone be such a heavy sleeper? Even if the cyclone comes she won't wake up.

"Miss Gupta." No, she's Mrs now. "Mrs Divya Chauhan. Wake up. Aren't you going to be late?" I said calmly controlling my anger. It has become my habit to wake her up every morning.

"Let me sleep, today is sunday." She whined in sleep.

"So what? Can you do something better than lying on the bed?"

"Yes, I can sleep." She said and covered her face with the comforter. What will I do with her? As I couldn't do anything now, I stepped back and went to freshen up.

A good shower can calm both your body and soul. Entering the room, I saw my phone buzzing continuously. It read five missed calls from Shrey.

"What happened? You called this early?" I called him. Our calls never start with hello or hi.

"Nothing. I was missing you, darling." Said Shrey. What has gone into him? He's mad once more.

"Oh, then you shouldn't call me. You should have directly entered my bedroom." I teased him.

"Such a filthy talker!" He was irritated.

"As if you aren't." I smiled.

"Actually I wanted to talk about yesterday night. Are you alright bro? I mean should I call an ambulance?" And my caring brother is back.

"No need. I'm fine, I can see and feel both my legs and arms."

"Then it's fine. No one can understand women." He laughed.

"Why? Something happened to you and Diya?"

"Not us but dadi. She wants to sign the deal of our actors' clothings with that Grover's company." He complained.

"Grover as in Abhishek Grover? Father of your ex." I asked.

"First of all she's not my ex. I never dated anyone except Diya. It was always hookups and nothing else. So, she's not my ex. We've never had any emotional relationship with each other. She's just a woman who clings onto me despite our age difference. I mean I'm the age of her younger brother." He said in one breath.

"Alright bro! I understand. Don't worry. But why are you worried?"

"I've decided to introduce Diya to my family. But I don't know why I'm nervous?"

"You're nervous! The one who's supposed to be nervous is Diya not you."

"I know but..."

"No buts. All the best and tell me the results soon. Bye." I encouraged him.