TEE, COME ON!

They all piled into Nancy's car, Tee and Mike in the back with Eleven and Max. They waited as Nancy tried to start the car, but it refused to.

"Come on," Nancy whispered, trying to start the car again, but it wouldn't, "You can't be serious, come on!"

"Didn't your mom just buy this car?" Lucas asks her.

"Yes. I'm sure it's fine," Nancy says, trying to start it again.

"Did you leave the lights on?" Will then asks.

"No," Nancy says.

"Do we have gas?" Lucas asks.

"Yes!" Nancy shouts, growing frustrated.

"Pop the hood," Johnathan tells her jumping out of the car. Nancy does as she's told before getting out the car too.

"Do you think everything's alright?" Max asks the group still inside the car.

"When is it e-ever?" Tee asks, holding onto Mike's hand tightly. Mike sighs as he looks over at her, he wanted to argue her logic, but it was true. This was never easy.

And with that, they hear an engine revving and look out the window to see two beaming headlights. Max's heart sinks as she looks at the car. Billy's car.

"Is that... Billy's car?" Tee asks Mike quietly as everyone stares at it. Mike nods, moving forward a little bit as Nancy opens the door, shouting, "back in the mall! Back in the mall!

"Go, go!" She shouts as they manage to get eleven out of the car, Max helping her walk as Tee and Mike walk hand in hand.

"Mike?" Tee says, flinching when Billy revs his car behind them.

"Yeah, Mol?" He asks back, glancing down at her as they continue to walk.

"I'm scared," she says to him honestly As they make it inside the mall, heading to the middle area.

"I've got you," he promises her, "I'm not letting you get hurt, not again."

Tee stares at him for a moment, he means what he says, but if he can live up to it is a whole other question. Tee sighs, looking at the stressed group who sat in the middle of the mall again.

"We can't stay here," Tee says to them all, clear fear in her eyes, "Eleven's too weak and I can't fight the mind flayer and billy on my own."

"I have an idea," Mike told the gang, getting out his supercomm and standing up; moving over to Max, "Scoops Troop, do you copy? Scoops troop do you copy? Scoops troop, I repeat, do you copy? We're trapped in the mall and in need of emergency transportation."

Tee blocked out Mike as she looked over to Lucas who was practicing his slingshot, Eleven next to him.

She walked over to Max's side on the opposite side to Will as Nancy took a gun off of a Russian guard.

"You're gonna kill him, aren't you?" Max says, her voice sounding sorrowful as Nancy checks the bullets.

"This is just a precaution, okay?" Nancy tells the girl with a sad smile.