Authours Note

Hey

Just wanted to inform you that, I'm on my last quarter of the story, so for me writing of the book is coming to an end.

It's been wonderful, giving birth to so many characters, and I really appreciate how you guys have loved them and hated some equally passionately.

I've been in a sour mood for some time now, it's because of a few readers who have nothing to offer but pointless criticism.
They have a problem with the name, the religion, the dialogues, the placement, the characters.

It's a book, imagine what you want to, what doesn't resonate with you just chuck it or you might as well not read.

I've always been up for getting feedback's positive and negative but some people have got to criticise for no reason and it irritates me.

I've realised that being a doctor and an online anonymous writer both are thankless jobs, I do both out of passion.

I'm at least 16 hours into my books studying and I spend the only free time I have writing for myself and you guys.
The least you could do is stop nagging like the 16 year olds you are and let me and the others read and write in peace.

I am not doing anyone a favour by writing tbh it's been quite therapeutic for me as well but there comes a breaking point.

Well...
That's all for today's rant guys
Thank you if you read I hope I've not given you an incite to my horrific mental health 😂

Lots of love
xoxo

PS : you know you have to vote :p