||THIRTY-TWO||

"Ding-dong" Yoongi rang the bell of the apartment.  He told me in the car that he recently bought that apartment for his parents and they were really proud of him.

"Yoongii," a middle-aged lady said as she opened the door and hugged him, to be honest, Yoongi is definitely a male version of his mom.

"You must be Kyong, He told me alot about you and I am really glad to meet you," she said as he proceeded to hug me.

"I am also really glad Mrs Min," I said as we both entered the house.

I was super nervous and started turning red, Yoongi noticed me and he grabbed me hand as we made our way inside.

"You have a fever," he said

"No, it's just my temperature is rising," I said

"And that's we call fever only," he said as we entered the dining room where his father was sitting.

"Yoongi-ya!! How are you son?" He asked as he hugged him with his wide-open arms.

"I am good dad, how are you and mom?" He asked

"We are also good and really happy to finally see you settle down. Finally, you are getting married and that to a very nice girl" he said as he smiled at me.

"We had a meeting with your parents and it felt so warm and nice to meet them," Yoongi's Mom said as she lept her hand on top of mine.

What? Mom and dad already met them? Damn! My parents are really fast.

"Our granddaughter is the cutest and she is really well mannered, you raised her quite well," he said as he again smiled at me and I got to know that Hyojin also came here.

Seriously my family is really fast.

"We were so scared that you'll marry an Idol-like you, we are really happy that she isn't a celebrity or an idol." She said as she brought food from the kitchen.

I also got up and decided to help her with that.

"Well, we all know that dark reality of all that glamorous world. Not all the idols are like BTS, they aren't down to earth and humble like them" his dad said

"Well, dad we don't meet to talk about work here also," he said as we all sat on the table.

"Well, I just wanted to see her and literally I feel like my eyes are blessed to see her. She is really beautiful" his mother said as we started to eat.

"Thankyou Mrs Min," I said as I started to cough badly which cause alot of chaos and ruckus.

"Drink it," Yoongi said as he offered me a glass of water but made me drink with his own hands.

"I am fine, I just wanted to say Thankyou but the food got stuck," I said

"Ohh my daughter, you are really good plus don't call me Mrs Min, call me Mom," she said and it was really heartwarming to hear that.

The lunch was amazing, we laughed alot as they told me embarrassing stories of Yoongi and also showed me his naked pictures when he was kid, he was really embarrassed and definitely, I got something to make fun of him.

The afternoon was filled with their endless stories and our endless laughs.

After hours of talking, we finally decided to leave. She hugged me really tight while seeing off us and I felt her warmth. Her motherly touch was really so peaceful.

*****

"Well, I booked the wedding planners and everything is already fone except for you dress, so you buy that really fast," he said as we drove back to SEOUL.