Fiancé

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Don't worry, we'll hold the wedding some time after Pudding's one. So who do you want to pick?"

"Charlotte Katakuri. He's the only one in this family I'm willing to marry" I said.

"Well, I'll let you meet your fiancé now. Perospero, lead him."

"Of course, come on sweetie, lero"

Sighing, I wanted to retaliate but just kept quiet. I decided to give Big Mom what little sweets I had. There was no way I was going through with this wedding without my Rayleigh's and Sengoku's permission. I don't need to give Rayleigh a heart attack or make Sengoku go bald. If I was going to end up being married though into this family then I only wanted Katakuri. I liked him a lot and maybe over time we could learn to love. I knew we'd get along. It was just too soon! I laughed inside at how Zoro and Law told me not to end up in a marriage yet I did for everyone's safety.

My footsteps echoed through the hallway before I was led to a room. Perospero chatted with me along the way and I decided to play nice and go along with it. It was only polite I do so. The moment Perospero knocked on the door, I heard Katakuri voice allowing me to enter. Perospero left me after I entered the room. He seemed slightly shocked that I was here. I apologized before explaining the whole situation and how I only wanted him in this family. He turned red at that.

"...Maybe I should start calling you my fiancé." I said smiling.

"I wouldn't mind it," Katakuri turned slightly red.

"I'm glad, my gentle giant." I expressed.

"S-So when's the wedding?"

"No idea. Let's just enjoy ourselves until then. Also the amount of siblings you have is insane. Do they ever drive you up the wall?"

"... sometimes it can get annoying."

I sat next to Katakuri on the bed as we talked while gently lacing my hand into his to let the enhancing do it's work. Slowly, Katakuri began talking about his siblings softly to me while I leaned against his arm. Once he was done letting out some frustration by venting, we left the premises which Perospero was alright with as long as Katakuri put in a report to Big Mom He remained his giant self the entire time which made me around mud thigh for him. He was thoughtful however and slowed down his pace for me. I checked everyone's Haki and felt that everything was alright.

It was a big relief when everyone was fine. It seemed Chopper and Carrot got stuck in that mirror. Sanji was on the island too which was a big relief to me. I wanted to say hello to him and slap some sense into him. Katakuri's tone of voice was slightly colder since he was out in public and had an image to keep. I looked over in the direction Sanji was. He was with his siblings. Katakuri put a hand on my head.

"I won't let you see him just yet." Katakuri began.

"Why not?" I pouted.

"I want to spend time with my fiancé and he won't be arriving soon. Don't worry about your crew, they'll be fine. Big Mom cares about you too much so she'll let them go once they're caught. So stay with me." Katakuri finished

"... You're smooth talking has gotten a lot better. So where are we heading?" I asked

"A place where you can get your wedding dress."

Immediately, my eyes widened at that statement and I turned to Katakuri to rebuttal. I told him how I didn't want a wedding dress or really dresses at all right now after what happened with Doflamingo. Katakuri seemed mildly disappointed but agreed while continuing to take me somewhere while talking about the wedding outfit. I agreed to have a bit of a train on the wedding outfit as long as it wasn't a dress especially a super poofy one. I would just end up looking like a muffin. Katakuri was fond of the idea of my outfit style.