PC │034

【A L V I N】

It was finally Christmas morning. Lucien had asked me to come over at somewhere around half past two in the afternoon, and so I ended up sleeping for longer than I had intended to. When I finally awoke though at half past eleven in the morning, I did everything I needed to - namely; brushing my teeth, taking a shower, having breakfast and what not - and following that, I sent the rest of my friends a text informing them of the time in which we'd have to show up at his place to decorate the trees. 

Delilah was more than excited when she found out that there were three tiny trees for her to decorate - Antonio, however, just responded with; 'watch me break the trees by sitting on them with my fatass'. How dare he say something so controversial yet so brave?

I picked out a decent set of clothes to wear for the occasion but didn't bother combing my hair out because, surprisingly enough, it looked fine just the way it was. 

Whilst I was sitting on my couch and doing absolutely nothing at all - by which I mean scrolling through Netflix and complaining to myself about how there was nothing good to watch, Antonio, Rowan and Delilah showed up. Delilah had brought Alfredo along with her as well, and in all honesty, his appearance didn't suit his name at all - and his voice didn't suit either. 

We spent the first few minutes chatting at my place, and Alfredo told us about his adventure with transitioning into a male - which I listened to intently and I can say wholeheartedly that it was one of the best things I've heard to this day, other than Lucien's voice of course. 

When it was finally time to go over to Lucien's, I took the bag of decorations along with me - and whilst waiting on his porch, my heart started beating at the speed of light once again. Oh, how I'd kill to stop feeling this way. 

This was the first time I was going to be facing him after the kiss - and that made me all the more nervous. 

When the door finally opened after what seemed like forever and a day, I couldn't find the right words to say. Holy shit, he looked absolutely breathtaking - with his hair styled back neatly and that black button up. I was just about ready to proclaim my love for him right then and there. 

He took his time greeting the rest of them and inviting them in before he finally got to me, and his smile only widened at the sight of me which made me feel oddly special. I cleared my throat awkwardly when I noticed I hadn't said anything just yet, "You look pretty."

"Thank you, Alvin, you do as well," he responded before extending his arm to ruffle my hair in a playful manner. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," I admitted sheepishly, suddenly finding my feet more interesting than his eyes. 

"Is that so?" he responded with a chuckle before reaching out and wrapping his slender fingers around my wrist - following that, he pulled me into his home whilst shutting the door behind him. 

Great, I was blushing just because he'd grabbed my wrist. I seem like an animal starved of touch. Maybe that's what I truly was, who knows?

Since Delilah had brought her own decorations as well, she had started decorating one of the trees along with Alfredo whilst Antonio simply stood near one of the trees along with Rowan, waiting for me to share the decorations I'd brought with him. I placed the bag in between his tree and the tree Lucien and I would be decorating.

"Wow, it's like a couple's tree decorating challenge," Antonio teased, sending me a sly wink. Before I could inform him that Lucien and I weren't a couple, Lucien slung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to his side, "We're so going to win."

Butterflies.

"No you're not," Rowan scoffed. "Try us."

"In that case," he said, his brow raised in a challenging manner before he turned to face me. "Let's give it our all, yeah?"

"Yeah," I responded stupidly, unable to come up with anything else. He let out a fond chuckle at how dumbfounded I was before reaching into the bag and handing me an ornament, "Go ahead and hang this on the tree, please?"

"Look at him being so polite," Antonio sneered. "Wannabe nice boyfriend."

"Bold of you to assume I'm not a nice boyfriend," Lucien fired back with a smug wink. I, on the other hand, was too taken aback to say anything so I proceeded to hang the ornament on the tree like I'd been told to do. 

"Why is there a toothbrush in here?" Lucien questioned, pulling an unused toothbrush out of the bag where I stored the ornaments. 

"Didn't that happen in the Alvin and The Chipmunks movie too?" Delilah questioned with a giggle. 

"It did, which is exactly why I put it in there," I stated proudly with my hands on my hips. "My name is Alvin after all, so what kind of person would I be if I didn-"

"Nobody cares," Antonio interrupted before proceeding to hang the ornaments onto his tree.

"Watch me take all those decorations back so you won't have anything to hang and your tree will end up bald and naked," I threatened after which Antonio let out a dramatic gasp.

"You dare challenge me, mortal?" he challenged, getting into a fighting stance.

"Oh shut the fuck up and help me out here," Rowan complained - but it was easy to tell that they were attempting to hold back their laugh. 

This was going to be a long, long day.