Chapter 19:

Kaine

I woke up watching Shelly walk around the room in her silk robe. My eyes were focused on her thick ass light caramel thighs. She ignored me all damn night and I guess she's still ignoring me.

"Shelly." I called her name, but she just ignored me and walked out of the room.

I sucked my teeth leaning up using my hands "Fuck." I mumbled lifting my hands to look at them. They were red and swollen.

Everything that happen last night came back to me. Me and Kjayy weren't even out for an hour before I had to laid hands on somebody, but that nigga deserved it and I'll do the shit all over again.

*

When I got out of the shower I walked into the kitchen to see Shelly making fruit salad. I stole a strawberry popping one into my mouth. I wanted to get a reaction out of her, but still nothing.

"Nichelle." I pouted hugging her from behind then begin kissing on her neck. "I love you, you love me too?"

"Mhmm." She mumbled popping a grape in her mouth.

"Damn that's how you feel?" I ask. She says nothing. I walk around to the other side of the island to sit in front of her. "Bae look at my hands my wife a nurse and won't even take care of a nigga."

She looked at my hands then rolled her eyes. She wiped her hands off then disappeared and came back with stuff to take care of my hands.

She grabbed my hand gently then hit it down. "Fuck girl!" I snap.

"Oops." She mumbles smiling at me. She lucky I love her ass man.

I watched her clean the cuts with something then wrap them up. She then handed me a bag of ice.

"Who?" She asks.

"Who what?" I ask knowing exactly what she meant.

"Make me slap you." She said.

"Doesn't matter just know the nigga had it coming." She mean mugged me then walked away.

*

"Why do I have to go with you?" Shelly mumbled walking out of the house.

"Because I gotta pick up my car brat." I said pinching her ass as she got in the passenger's side of her car.

"Don't touch me." She snap rolling her eyes.

"Quit fuckin playing with me Shelly." I snap once I got in the car. I begin moving her seat around and back. "I hate getting in ya fuckin car because you so fuckin small this shit be so uncomfortable."

"I hate you getting in my fuckin car too because you so fuckin big and always gotta move my shit." She said back.

"Funny." I said starting the car then speeding off.

"Stop at the store I want snacks." She said I nodded placing one hand on her thigh as she plugged her phone up. I expected her to move my hand but she didn't.

"Here get me some doritos and a arizona." I say giving her a 50.

"What the fuck is up with you and these big bills?" She asks taking the money while rolling her eyes.

"You better pay for your shit with that too." I said before she shut the door.

I grabbed her phone unlocking it. I needed to change the music from this Nicki Minaj bullshit her ass plays the shit the fuck out. I decided to play that new Cole instead.

I pull her mirror down and a paper falls from it. I pick it up. I started to put it back when I seen it was just a negative test for a drug test and I know they gave them at her job, but then something else caught my eye.

I was smiling big as shit, but then I seen her walking out of the store eating candy so I hurried and put it back.

"Baby we gonna share this arizona okay, because they only had one left. I mean I got other stuff too, but I'm really craving some arizona."

"Yeah you craving alright." I mumbled.

"What?" She asks. I chuckled shaking my head. "Why you smiling all big and shit?" I shook my head still smiling. "Okay Kaleb."

"Where we going now?" I ask after parking near my car and we get out so she can get in the drivers seat.

"I guess my mom's house." She shrugged.

I nodded. "Ard I'ma follow you."

*

I followed Shelly into the house.

"Bae you still mad at me?" I ask messing with the top front of her tights

"No." She said shewing my hand away. "Why you always gotta be inappropriate?"

"Because I can."

"Hey babies." Her mom said as we walked into the kitchen.

"Guess what mom?" I said smiling all big.

"What?" She asks.

"Shelly's pregnant!" I yelled.

Shelly hit me as her mom squealed then ran over to hug her.

She probably gonna be mad at me all over again because I'm sure she wanted to tell me on her own then tell everybody together, but I don't care. I'm too excited.

I'ma tell the fuckin world.