Meeting The Family

Third person:

Anabeth Carlin was a huge name that took the entertainment industry with a storm. Add to that her own successful fashion line, Anabeth was already a person that people looked up to, someone everyone wanted to aspire to become. Now that she's even from one of the strongest family of America, the girl in front of them was now a legend.

Despite being from an influential family, Anabeth Carlin Parish stayed away from her family for six years. Without using her background as an influence, she made a place of herself in one of the harshest career and soared in it even. After going through so many problems, after struggling for a long while, she finally made a place for herself and became a singing sensation and built a business empire for herself. Her life was like a movie plot, encouraging and inspiring many.

The media was in a frenzy to take an interview of the girl in front of them. They were sure the entire country would want to know about her life story. There was no way they would let such a great opportunity pass.

"Ma'am, how was your experience outside the house?" A reporter asked.

"Ma'am what problems did you face without the support of your family?" Another asked.

"Ma'am, can you please tell us if you're proud of your achievements?" Came another question.

"Ms Parish how would you like to describe your struggle outside?"

"Ms Parish what drove you to renounce your influential lineage and become a star on your own?"

One after another, hundreds of questions were shot out by the media. The formal party suddenly turned into a messy and noisy one.

More than the media though, the guests of the party were in frenzy. This beautiful girl, whose talent is recognized not just in America, but internationally, the girl who single-handedly brought up a fashion company is Anabeth Parish? Wasn't Anabeth Parish the black sheep of the family? Wasn't she a complete waste? How can these two be the same person? Impossible.

"Dude, calm down. I'll give an interview later." Ana said to the reporters and then turned to those two officers. "Wanna arrest me still for taking out funds of my own company?" She asked with sarcastic sweetness.

"No ma'am." They said hurriedly.

"Then do you wanna enjoy the party with us?" She asked again in the same tone?

"No ma'am." They said again.

"Then get lost. Or do want me to complain to your seniors?" She replied with trademark arrogance.

"No ma'am." They said in panic making Ana quirk a brow at their answer. Soon they understood their mistake and almost jad a panic attack now. "We mean yes ma'am. Definitely ma'am." They said and rushed out while hiding their faces from cameras. They already made enough fool of themselves. The needed to get extra compensation for this matter or they would complain to higher ups of this corruption.

After that, Anna just turned around to talk to her family only to notice her sister with an unnatural expression. "Angie." She called pulling her elder sister out of her daze.

Angela was struck by lightening at this moment. All her life, she was made to believe that she had to be perfect. That she had to be like her family. Thay she had to be good in a certain things. Now that she can see that she didn't have to. That she could have had success without forcing herself to become someone like her family. Than was all that she did was for nothing.

Angela was a matured and a quick witted person. She knew she was being unreasonable and above all, she knew her mental state hadn't been right because of stress. Right now what was important was to not say something stupid and sort out her emotions at first. Words could be more harmful than weapons sometimes and she didn't want her words to destroy her relationship with her little sister. She took a deep breath and looked at Anna with a smile, which looked rather forced.

"Little girl, I have to go to the toilet. I'll be back in a second. We can chat after that." She said and went away from the place.

Anna, with her quick eyes obviously noticed something wrong with her sister. But if she wanted space, she would give it to her and if she wanted to talk, she'd listen patiently without interfering.

Unlike others in the place, a few people were having a completely different reaction. Which included Rose and Damian and of course, Theodore who didn't know what to do after he so thoroughly disrespected his future brother-in-law. He's so doomed.

.....

"The younger sister is quite good." Damian said.

"I'm still more interested in the elder one. As long as I could make friends with her, it would never get boring." Rose said with a smirk.

"What's so great about Angela?" Damian asked, upset that his girlfriend was giving so much attention to that ordinary heiress. She was just like every other heiress out there. So why is Rose constantly looking at her when he was standing right in front of her.

"Honey, your problem is you can only see through people's ploy when they do it. I like looking more into their aura. What they actually are like, in general thay is. Rather than watching through their ploys, I like observing them closely." Rose said, still looking as Angela left.

"And what did you notice." Damian said as he couldn't help but reach out to shift Rose's face towards himself instead.

"That she's dangerous. She's the worst kind of predator that there is that likes to lure out her prey by acting as a prey herself. She's selfish, cunning, ruthless and above all, wicked. There is a very limited number of people she cares about. As long as she cares about you, she will do anything for you. But if she doesn't, then you're just a chess piece on her chessboard. One she uses and gets rid of at will." Rose said as she looked at Angela's retreating figure.

"Love, you know how to joke." Damian said incredulously. That ordinary, only pretty kind of heiress is a hunter. He'd believe the sun rises from the west rather than that.

A/N: Guys, for real, I felt a few of of you would send me death threats now if I didn't update sooner. Okay that was exaggeration. But thank you for your love on this book.

I said I would update it and I have. But everything can't happen on one single day right? So here it is as soon as I could.

PS: I felt the description of this book first time was really off and gave completely wrong hint of the story. I mean, I used innocent for Anna, can you believe it? So I wrote another. And personally I feel it's better than the first one.

Thanks for your love guys.

Bye.