92

"Jin

"Jin... Calm down". Bobby said. "Don't tell me to calm down!". Jin yelled. "I told Zeus to have y'all all gone!". Jin shouts fuming. "So why are you here!?! And where is my son!?!". Jin yells. "Jin please, you don't understand". Bobby says. "Well... Explain it to my wife".

 Explain it to my wife"

"Lucifer". Bobby hissed. "He's the one doing all of this!". Bobby yelled. "Don't fucking blame him!". Jin yelled back. "You're being controlled Jin! Snap out of it!". Bobby yelled. "No! It's YOU being controlled!". Jin shouts. "You all think y'all know Ken but you don't!". Jin yells shaking. "You all look down at him cause he's Lucifer and that's not right!".

"If y'all would take five seconds to get to know him then you all will see how wonderful he is". Jin said. "Jin". Ken says and smiles. "I'm really ok". Ken said. "Well I'm not!". Jin stomped his feet. "I won't just stand here and let you get disrespected". Jin said. "I'm fine...". "If you say that one more time, I'm going to slap you".

"Where is my...". "Mother?". Jimin walks in carrying his fox he named Artic. Jin marched right up to his son and grabs his arm. "We're going home". Jin said. "Wait a min...". Jimin saw his dad and froze. 'Liar, liar, liar'. Jimin kept repeating that word over and over again in his mind. 'He lied to me and mother... AND FOR WHAT!?! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!?!'.

Jimin was so angry and Bobby sensed that. "Calm down Jimin". Bobby mentally says and Jimin looks at him. Jimin nods and broke away from his mother grasp. "I'm sorry mother, let's go". Jimin said. "Very good". Jin smiled and walks out the house with his son. "Y'all almost had it". Ken snickers and Bobby smiles at him.

"Might as well laugh now cause you won't have your life for that much longer". Bobby said. "Are you threatening me?". Ken hissed. "Nope, I'm just telling you your future". Bobby said. "Don't mind me". Bobby grins. "Yo...". "Hurry to your so called family Lucifer... You don't have that much time left". Bobby said.

"Y'all can't kill me". Ken said. "Who said anything about us killing you". Bobby smirks. "I... ". "Darling, hurry up". Jin said. "Coming dear". Ken says and glares at Bobby before leaving. "Oh god". Bobby drops to his knees.

"That was scary".