chapter sixty-five

-Key
8:08 pm

While I was in the shower I heard a knock on the door. I turned the shower off and quickly wrapped the towel around my waist.

"Yo?" I said and then the knocking stopped.

"It's Jerika" I heard making me sigh.

I cracked the door open and she gave me a tight lip smile while holding bags in her hand.

"Wassup?" I asked her and she held the bags up higher.

"Boss man sent me here to explain everything for tonight" she said and I bit my bottom lip.

"Aight, hollup lemme put some clothes on" I said about to close the door, but she stopped it.

"Okay wait, these bags are heavy can I come sit them down" she said and I sighed and allowed her in the room.

I watched as she put the bags down then wiped her hands on her pencil skirt. She turned around and moved the strand of her jet black hair out of her face then sent me a smile.

"Don't touch my shit" I said walking to the bathroom and closing the door behind me to continue getting dressed.

I put on my all black long sleeve shirt, black cargos and my forces. I grabbed my mask then sprayed on some cologne. I walked out the room and saw Jerika sitting down on the couch on her phone.

"So what you hea fa again?" I asked getting her attention and she began to pull out papers.

"I just discussed this whole thing with everyone else, so basically when y'all meet Rio at the warehouse y'all have to keep your guard up because y'all haven't done any business with him. Also from what I've been told is y'all may set him up—

"I already know what we doing, ion need no clarifications" I said while putting the mask on, rolling it up to look like a beanie.

"I— oh okay" she sighed.

"Why you so rude to me, when all i'm doing is my job?" she asked as she picked up all her papers on the coffee table.

"I'm not friendly to people ion know, but you got yo message across..can you get now?" I said checking my phone.

"That's what I was just doing, rude ass" she said and I looked up from my phone watching as she gathered her stuff together.

"Your guns are in this bag, be ready to go in 10" she said grabbing her briefcase and leaving the room. I shook my head then looked back in my phone.

-

"Took y'all long enough" Rio said once we approached him.

"You betta be patient patna, we hea ain't we?" I said and he sent a glare my way. I raised my upper lip then looked at my surroundings.

"Tráeme el dinero de atrás para estos hombres"
( Bring me the money from the back for these men )

A man started to walk away once Rio said something in spanish making me curious.

"Where ya boy going?" Tre asked and Rio laughed.

"Relax amigos, he's getting tu dinero" he said and Boomer started laughing.

"Son, we don't know what the fuck you saying, we speaking english and english only" Boomer said.

The man came back with a bag in his hands then set it down on the table and Rio motioned for Juice to come towards him.

"This 500k?" Juice asked looking inside the bag.

"Yes" Rio said then took a swig of his whiskey.

"This look like 100k ta me, you trynna play me fa a joke?" Juice asked looking at him and Rio scrunched his face up.

"The money is all there, I wouldn't play with Miko's money" Rio said and I chuckled.

"Say patna, we gone split this shit up. You get 10% of the product since you only giving us 10% of the money" I said then grabbed the duffel bag off of the table.

Before they could speak I was taking out a little of our product out the bag.

"Romero dispara a estos hijos de puta" Rio said and with that being said bullets started flying.

POW

-Drea
11:30 pm

"Sydnee I don't know what to do!" I cried into the phone while pacing back and forth.

"Andrea calm down please you're making me nervous. I am on my way okay? Just hang tight till I get there" She said into the phone then hung up.

I dropped down to the floor and started crying. I grabbed my pillow then started sobbing into it.

10 minutes later

"I know.. I know" Sydnee said as she hugged me tightly. The tears wouldn't stop falling out of my eyes no matter how hard I tried to keep them in.

"I just got off the phone with Key and he said they're at the hospital. And after that they'll be on their way back to Houston okay? I just need you to stay strong for me please" Sydnee said rubbing my back.

"What if he doesn't make it? Then what Sydnee? Ima be alone once again. First it was Ced that passed and now I pray to god it's not Tre" I said and Sydnee sighed.

Ced was my first love. We grew up together in Louisiana, our mamas was bestfriends so they led to me and Cedrick meeting. We dated from 8th grade till 11th. It could've still been a growing relationship but he died in a car crash. My first love was taken from me in a snap of a finger.

"Andrea I know you have a lot of emotions running through your head but you have to stay positive. We don't know what's going on with Tremaine right now" she said wiping her tear that was falling.

"So please— Here... drink this so you can calm down for me" She said passing me a water then sitting on the couch next to me.

I looked down at her belly then back up at her. I smiled a little before drinking the water bottle.

"I'm sorry for stressing you out knowing you're pregnant. It's just— i'm scared" I said and she nodded.

"It's okay I promise" she said then her phone started ringing. She grabbed it out of her purse then answered it.

"Hello?" she said into the phone.

Her face went from 😐 to 😕.

"Andrea.... Tremaine's gone" she said looking at me then covering her mouth and letting the tears drop.
____________________________

My bad fa not updating y'all , i was trynna catch up on some shows 🙃.

But rest in peace ta my dawg Tre 😔.

Excuse any mistakes i did not proof read .