43

Then I wake up to screams.

Which meant one thing.

'Oh my god! I'm a mum and I've not even finished my degree!'

I panic, sitting up in bed. And my hands fly to my face jokingly as everyone laughs loudly at me.

I get up out of bed, hurrying with Luke towards all the screaming as I put my mic pack back on.

I find mine and Luke's names. 'Awwww it's a boy!!' I coo, Luke laughing at me.

The noise was piercing though.

'Awww, he's so cute!!' I pick the doll baby up, I was going slightly mad in here. And I was convinced this was gonna tip me over the edge if I'm honest.

'Shall we change his stuff!?' I pick out a cute little outfit, Luke helping me change him as we try to come up with a name.

'How about Louis? Or Harry?' I turn to him.

'Are you trying to name our child after One Direction?'

He asks and I laugh. 'What, would you prefer Justin?' He starts laughing, too loudly. 'Shhhh! You'll wake him up! Don't know if he's got batteries in yet, he's been well quiet.' I laugh quietly, Luke facepalming with a chuckle.

- saoirse and luke m beach hut -

'So, we have named him Harry Draco Jacob Mabbott.' Saoirse and Luke both laugh. 'After Harry Styles.' Saiorse giggles. 'Or Harry Potter.' Luke adds as Saoirse rocks the baby. 'No, because Draco's the Harry Potter bit. Then Jacob because of the king of comedy Jake Peralta from Brooklyn 99.' The pair laugh, Saoirse then adding.

'The birth was nice. Fell asleep, woke up, was in labour for a solid 5 minutes. Then poof.' Luke laughs stupidly at her. 'He even came out in jeans and Air Force 1's.' He nods, both of them chuckling loudly.

'Okay. Harry and Rocky, first meeting. Better work.' The two Luke's, Siannise and I were stood in the lounge as we laugh.

But Luke T was having none of it. 'Nah, he's crying too much. I don't want crying.' He hurries off, Luke M chasing after him.

- saoirse and luke m beach hut -

'I just can't wait for the fight over Darcey.' Saoirse laughs, over the loud cries of the baby she was rocking, Luke sighing. 'It's piercing innit. Real baby's cries aren't this bad!' Saoirse laughed, then the baby calmed down, finally silent. 'Ahh, bliss.' Luke hummed happily. But Harry just started crying again. 'Oh my!' Luke threw his head into Saoirse's shoulder as she laughed.

'We've got a really happy baby. Really content.' Siannise smirked, holding Rocky as Luke walked around, bouncing Harry in the sling round his chest, blanket over his head to help with the god awful noise.

'Well lucky youse.' He sassed and I scoffed, sitting and having a look at Paige and Finns baby girl, that hadn't made one sound yet.

'Is yours even on?' I ask, frowning as they both laughed. 'Yes! She's just well behaved.' Paige smirked.

'Well behaved kids are boring anyway.' I sassed, getting up and flicking my hair as I went over to Luke M, trying to see if I could get Harry to be quiet as he was clearly failing.

- saoirse and luke m beach hut -

'You take him, he might settle with you. You've actually done this, you've got a nephew!' I pass Harry over. 'Come on little dude.' He sighs jokingly, the crying stopping as my jaw drops. 'Just a-' 'Are you joking?' Saoirse interrupts Luke. 'Just a fathers touch.' She stares, jaw dropped. 'Are you kidding?' She turns to Luke and he laughs. 'He doesn't like you.'