Chapter 34

A/N: I'd like to dedicate this chapter to justanotherfan11 . Here's to coming online, and seeing the amazing and funny comments, loads of votes, and support. Kisses~xoxo. (There is a part when I switch the POV's, and I don't usually like to do this. But I felt it was the only way for you guys to understand was running though Nathaniel's head.) I'm not very happy with with this chapter, but I hope you enjoy:)

I pinched the bed fabric with my finger, rubbing it between my fingers. Glancing around the hotel room, I rubbed my tear-stricken eyes. Lucy and David were meeting me at twelve, which, I thought, checking my phone, was approximately four hours away. Nathaniel hadn't talked to me since last night, and I was seriously rethinking my choices. Did I really want to go to Chicago? I honestly hadn't thought it over, because their question was so sudden. Yes, I'd gain a family. But at the same time, I'd lose my New York lifestyle, Lavender, and my boyfriend.

If he still is your boyfriend, a voice nagged at me.

Right. If he still is my boyfriend

My bags and overall belongings were packed in tight, already heading to Chicago in a U-haul. All I currently
had was a backpack Lavender had given me for a birthday once, filled with clothes, phone, and a book.

It was time to leave, with or without a goodbye. And I knew just the place to spend my last few hours.

(Nathaniel's POV)

"Nathaniel! Get in here. NOW!" Her last word was louder than the others, and I sighed, getting up from my face-planted position on Lindsey's guest-bed. It smelt like her, so I laid all night smelling her.

I'm such a creep.

"Yes, your heinous?" I sarcastically asked, coming out of the bedroom.

"Sit down." Lavender ordered, pointing to the kitchen stool.

I snorted. "No."

She shot me a look which could kill thousands of birds, and I hurried to the stool.

"Before you act like you don't know what I'm talking about, I know what happened last night. So let's just skip that part."

Never mistaken Lavender for being a leader.

I rolled my eyes. "She lied to me."

"Because she was scared to tell you."

Anger rolled through my body. "That doesn't make it any better!"

Lavender nodded, and held up a finger. She turned around, her dark hair whipping around as she did so, and reached into the glass cabinet, pulling out a glass.

I watched her continue to the sink, fill it up, and take a sip.

She is one weird-

"Ah!" I jumped up, gaping at the dark-haired devil standing in front of me with an empty glass. Water dripped down from my face, pooling onto the ground. "Lavender!"

Lavender grabbed a paper towel, and let it drop to the ground. "Now wipe that up, and we can continue our conversation."

I cursed under my breath, and started to bend down.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Lavender piped, raising a mocking brow.

"Nothing, dearest!" I pulled a fake grin, and started to wipe up the water.

Once it was wiped up, I sat down on the stool again.

"I really don't want to talk about this with you." I looked at Lavender, wiping a drop of water I had missed off my face.