Chapter-2

Talking about Jimin, he was a badass bitch, but at the same time so much innocent and fragile

Talking about Jimin, he was a badass bitch, but at the same time so much innocent and fragile. If he likes you, he will annoy you and piss you off and if he doesn't, he simply won't give a shit. Jimin believes love can be forced and he literally gets it by showing his cute charms. He can get love by forcing you, like a cat, who wants all the attention and when you don't give him what he wants, he'll simply ignore you like you don't even exist. This is how Jimin is, a fluff ball, an innocent and naughty fluff ball.

Jimin is the only biological son of Park Shin Jae, but he was so down to earth. He couldn't stand people being sad, always trying to make them happy. The literal meaning of a ray of sunshine. He loved kids, his love for kids made him work in a primary school, where he was teaching the students of kindergarten. He never had an interest in his is father's business, whenever his father asked him to join the business, he simply says, " you have Taehyung for this. Please let me do what makes me happy,".

There's no doubt that he loves Taehyung to death. He never made Taehyung feel that he wasn't one of them, not for a single second. He loved him, just like his Mom and Dad. Their relationship was so healthy, like two normal siblings.

Today was the anniversary of his parents, he wanted to celebrate it to have family time. He wanted to do everything on his own, in his own cute ways, so he decorated the whole house. Not bothering Taehyung as he thought he would've been busy with dad's business and university.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jimin's pov.

"SURPRISE," me and Taehyung yelled as our parents entered the house. Smiles widened as they saw the decorations.

" I thought you both had forgotten," my mother said, pouting as she pulled me and Taehyung in a joint hug.

" How could we forgot, Mom," Taehyung bluffed. I glared at him as he gave me an eye roll. I was about to say that he forgot but chose not to.

" Angel Jimin forgives you this time," I whispered in his ear as he gave me the lamest smile.

" House looks so good as well, well-done boy's," my Dad said patting Taehyung shoulder. He gave me a proud smile like he has done so much effort for decorations.