🍰・십사 || Fourteen・🍰

A/N: I apologize for not updating in a while, I've been dealing with a lot of stress and worry for family members and I've been dealing with my own things. It was difficult for me to cope with anything in July especially but luckily I've gotten back into the groove of writing. I hope you like this chapter, it's exactly forty pages long and it's the longest chapter in this book so far and probably the longest chapter I've ever written in my life! I wrote half of this during my little brother's birthday party, not that it's relevant at all but I just think it's kind of funny how I was writing things like this with the obnoxious, innocent presence of six to eight year olds running around me lol. Anyways, enjoy💕🥰

(Y/N)'s (e/c) eyes squeezed shut as tightly as possible as she felt Seokjin's long fingers press against her slender neck yet again, forcing her head to tilt all the back. Her hands clenched onto the ends if the arms of the chair that her wrists were tightly strapped down onto until her knuckles turned white. Red rings formed around (Y/N)'s wrist from her delicate skin pressing hard against the black zip ties in hopeless yet desperate attempts to be able to move just an inch away from the young man. Same with her legs, Seokjin had tightly secured a black zip tie on both of his lover's ankles, leaving very little space between her skin and the plastic. Her feet angle and point inwards as she tried pushing her bare heels against the chair legs her limbs were bound to. Every muscle in her body stiffened and tensed; slowly losing feeling in her toes from continuously curling them in great discomfort.

(Y/N) was struggling to speak, let alone breath as Seokjin yet again shoved the large silver spoon containing a few pieces of an unknown meat and hot mashed potatoes far down her throat; so far to the point where (Y/N) swore she could feel the metal object halfway into the pathway of her stomach. She never knew how it could go down so far but that didn't really matter, all (Y/N) knew was that she hated this and just wanted the painful torture to end. She wanted it to end completely, the little breaks in between of forcing food down her esophagus wasn't enough resting satisfaction.

Seokjin was so aggressive with it too..at some point he shoved the silver spoon down into his lover's trembling mouth so rough and forcefully that the utensil had slightly chipped a tiny corner of one of her front teeth; luckily it wasn't anything too noticeable. (Y/N)'s throat felt so incredibly sore too from Seokjin's aggressive actions, she felt like the spoon was scratching or scraping her delicate insides and her gag reflex was being pushed beyond the limits that she didn't even know was possible.

"Come on jagiya~!" Seokjin happily chirped, pulling the now clean silver spoon from his lover's chapped lips. "Chew and swallow like a good girl."

Seokjin was force feeding (Y/N).

He had kept (Y/N) in the secret room that he had left her in since day one, for a month now. (Y/N) has never left that room either unless Seokjin brought her into his actual home, however, she was always blindfolded and the only place she ever saw other than the tiny room was the bathroom. Within this first month of successfully entrapping his lover Seokjin continued with the action of restricting (Y/N)'s intake in both food and water, but he quickly figured out that (Y/N) was playing into his game and trying to beat him at it too. She would often give him a hard time when he gave her something to eat, or just eating in general, she just refused to do so. He quickly knew that she was purposely doing it so he just stopped giving her food all together. He made her starve and starve and starve until today, because if she went any longer without food then she would probably die and Seokjin didn't want (Y/N) to go out that easily nor quickly. Truthfully Seokjin wished he didn't need to give (Y/N) food. Because of the absence of food for so long (Y/N) has lost quite a lot of weight and..it would be a lie if Seokjin denied the fact that he actually liked the rapid and unhealthy weight loss.

Seeing (Y/N) become so thin and growing weaker and weaker before his very eyes brought him back to that special moment when he was a nine year old child flipping through pages in a book about skeletal anatomy. It brought him back to that special moment when he was mesmerized and took a great liking to women's bones because..something in him made it felt like the curiosity that came with his fancy; wondering if real skeletons of women looked anything like it did in the photos, was worth obsessing over. Though he's murdered plenty of young women, some whom were older than him, he's never taken the time to even attempt stripping the bodies of all the skin, the muscles, the fat, the nerves, so on..it was just too much to do and it was way too messy. Plus a task like that wasn't possible to do without breaking bones off of the body and Seokjin didn't want bits and pieces of a skeleton, no, that was not part of the prophecy or the fantasy. He wanted a full, complete, clean skeleton.