Moment.

A/N: So many of you have questions for me!!! I love it, I love seeing all of you get excited for new things, and all that! So look at the end of the chapter for a little section where you can all leave questions for me to answer!

It's not letting me upload a video on this chapter so just look it up somehow!!!

Also, I promise next chapter will be more exciting than this one!(:

CHERRY'S POV:

    I'm already awake as I hear him shuffling behind me. I close my book, and set it down on the side table, turning around towards him in the bed. He's rolled on his side looking at me with tired eyes, and a pout.

    "Merry Christmas.." I smile, and he sits himself up, groaning softly, and pushing his hair out of his face.

    "Merry Christmas but why are you already awake?" He asks, and I shrug, knowing he already knows the answer.

    "I... umm... I wanted to see what Santa brought?" I joke, trying to make it lighthearted. He gets up, walking to the bathroom, and I watch him softly, as he leans over the sink preparing to brush his teeth, something I've already done this morning.

    "Was it bad?" He asks, referring to my nightmare.

    "Not as bad as normal.." I tell him truthfully, knowing it stirred me awake, but there were no tears shed this time. He brushes his teeth, and comes to where I'm sitting, crouching down in front of me.

    "Why didn't you wake me up?" He asks, and it feels like I've heard this question a million times at this point.

    "Because you'd be waking up every single night if that happened... and like I said it wasn't that bad, meaning it really wasn't something either of us should worry about.." I tell him honestly. "Now let me give you a christmas present." I tell him, and move from the seat, watching him stand as I do. He sits down on the bed, and I move to my suitcase, opening it up. I reach down for the wrapped gift, and take it out of my suitcase, and walk over to him, giving it away. He takes it in his hands, and starts to peel away the paper slowly, and as he does he smiles wide.

    "This is the one just like the movie Up isn't it?" He asks, looking at the outside of it and I nod, looking at the book that reads "Our Adventure Book."

    "Open it up." I tell him as I still stand, keeping my hands clasped together, and resting under my chin. He opens it up, and looks down at the note.

    "Can I read it out loud?" He asks, and I nod.

    "H... I know things right now have been confusing and odd for the both of us. I know that in the past they've felt the same, but one thing I know is that no matter the odd and unsure moments there are a thousand happy ones. You never fail to bring me those moments.. You never fail to make the grey days turn into a rainbow. If I had known that staying late at the studio would soon bring me joy I'd never felt. Love that you can only dream of. Adventures that seriously never end... I would've tried doing it before that day. Since I was little I was a dreamer... I had always dreamed of princes and princesses, and castles, and adventures. I dreamed of a life that I had always wanted, and it's in my nature to do that.. The difference between me, and the rest of them is I made it happen. I made my dream into a reality, and I know without you that dream wouldn't have come true because you were part of that dream, and I hadn't known it... Thank you for being my dream, thank you for starting my adventure, and thank you for your love, kindness, and support through everything I do.. I love you... I love you forever. Always, Cherry. Merry Christmas." He reads, and he smiles at the note.

    "I love you baby... Thank you." He speaks out and looks up to me which makes me laugh.

    "I love you, but you still haven't even opened it." I laugh, and he looks back down, opening the first page to a memory.. That's what all of these pages are is memories. "I wanted to use the book from Up because you loved that one when we watched it together, you said it was in your top five.. So I got that, and.. And now you can look back on all our adventures, and there's space to add more in the end." I tell him. He stares down at the first page still.