44

I get ready, heading straight out with all the girls after a few pictures and selfies.

And the party is all well and good, we're all having a great time

And the party is all well and good, we're all having a great time. We have drinks, music, a lot of dancing.

Then we get a text.

We all had to go to the fire pit.

We sit on the end, next to Mike and Priscilla.

Then Finn gets a text saying all 5 vulnerable couples had to stand up.

I get a text next. 'The public have been voting to save their favourite couple. The couples with the fewest votes risk being dumped from the island tonight. The two couples saved by the public will now be revealed in no particular order.' I read out, putting my phone back away once I was done.

Priscilla gets the next text. 

'Saoirse and Luke M.' I let out a huge breath, grinning as Luke pulls me into a huge hug and a kiss.

We sit down, and opposite us Paige, Finn, Luke T and Siannise all look incredibly happy.

And I just wish I'd seen the look on Natalia's face.

Next it's Jess and Ched that have been saved. Leaving Callum & Molly, Natalia & Jamie and Mike & Priscilla as the bottom three.

Then they all have to move to the front of the fire pit.

Luke then gets a text. 'The couple with the fewest votes, and therefore dumped from the island, is.... Callum and Molly.'

My jaw hit the floor, eyes wide.

'You must now say your goodbyes and leave the villa. All other islanders must remain at the fire pit.' We all get up, hugging them goodbye.

I hug Molly first. 'I'm actually gonna miss you.' She laughs at me and I see her grin. 'Who'd have thought! Good luck chick.' She squeezes me, then I move to Callum.

It was weird.

'Come here.' He hugged me and I laughed, swaying a bit. 'Good luck Sursh. I mean it, honestly.' I smile, nodding. 'You too. Do not mess her about, I swear to god.' I laugh, rubbing his back.

I'd gotten over everything with time. And it would've been weird if I wasn't sad to see him go.

'See you soon guys. Go smash it.' We all wave them off, cheering.

Then we all have to sit down again.

And for the first time, I wasn't scared of having to make a decision when we were told we had to pick one couple to stay.

'I don't even think we need to discuss.' I turn to Luke and he shakes his head. 'No. Did you see her face when we were voted through though?' I shook my head. 'Literally looked like she'd swallowed a fly.' I bite my lip, trying not to laugh as Luke whispers, covering his mouth.