35. The opposite of being fine

"I better see you resting in your bed if I look for you!". Yoongi told me. But am I going to lister to his advice, sorry I mean threat?

No, because I'm still me and I do whatever I want. No one can tell me what to do, well except for psychopathic mafia members, that aren't labeled as my stepbrothers. I may be scared of my stepbrothers, but I know they wouldn't personally kill me because otherwise they would have done that the first night we met. And guess what, I'm still alive b*tches. But I think I'm on the edge of getting killed by one of them, so maybe I need to watch my ass.

But at the moment I'm going against Yoongi's 'advice', as I'm finding myself at the home gym, which has literally everything you could wish for.

Since I've entered the gym, I've been hitting the boxing bag for the last 30 minutes as I need my frustration and anger out of me. I can already see blood coming out of my knuckles as I have been slamming the boxing bag without a break. But I don't feel any pain as I'm running on painkillers, because I may have taken more than appropriate.

I kept and kept on punching until I was out of energy and panting. I walked to the towel that I had taken from the cabinets in the corner from the gym and wiped away my sweat. I also drank a bottle of water empty as my throat became dry because of the exercise.

Working out feels great, it releases the stress and makes me think of other stuff then the life changing events that happened last night. Maybe I should do some cardio too.

I put down my empty water bottle and threw my towel on the ground. I sighed deeply and then put on my headphones and turned the music on as loud as possible. After that I got on one of the three treadmills and pushed the start button.

I'm really new to these type of gym equipment, as I'm used to just go for a run outside if I would want to run, instead of going on a rolling band. But being like every basic girl who enters the gym, I'm running on the treadmill.

After getting warmed up a few minutes, I turned on the speed higher and went faster and faster. Suddenly there also appeared a body on the treadmill next to me. I looked up and saw Jungkook starting the treadmill and speeding up as well.

What is he doing here? Can't he take like another equipment or something?

I just shook the annoyance off and put my attention back on the treadmill and started pushing the speed up button again. It felt like I was almost sprinting as I was speeding up the machine. But I only wanted to run quicker as the music I'm listening too motivates me run even faster.

But the music soon stopped as Jungkook pulled the headphone from my head. "Yaah, I told you you're going too fast". Jungkook said and then pushed the slowdown button on my machine.

I looked up at him with an angry expression. I then pushed the speed button again to get the tempo I had before Jungkook slowed me down. I then saw Jungkooks hand appear again and pushing the slow down button on my treadmill. "You will get injured if you run this fast". Jungkook told me.

I just ignored him and pushed the speed up button again, after that Jungkook pushed the slow down button again. Then I pushed the speed up button again and Jungkook pushed the slow down button again, this went on until I fell down on the treadmill because my treadmill suddenly stopped working, because the treadmill probably saw it as an error.

Jungkook was suddenly shocked as he saw me fall down on my knees. "I told you so". Jungkook mocked as he stoped his treadmill and got down to my level.