Chapter 2 - Grandpa Cleo

Deep in the woods, all was peaceful. The forest buzzed and hummed with life. Suddenly, a saiyan pod fell from the sky, with smoke trailing behind it. It hit the ground in a huge explosion. In the centre of the crater lay a small infant, bleeding and crying from the explosion. Soon, an old man rushed to the scene and found the baby.

"Oh my! Little boy, are you alright?! My name is Cleo. Those cuts look bad!" As he took a step forward, a large ball of purple light came from the baby and slammed on his chest. It's carried him out of the crater and into a tree. Just in time, he jumped out of the way and the ball went into the forest, creating a huge explosion.

"Phew! If I'd been caught in that, I'd be a gonner!" As Cleo went back to the baby, he noticed that it was screaming and snarling angrily, ripping up the ground around it. So Cleo approached it carefully, until he was close enough to pick it up.

The baby's expression immediately changed as it giggled and laughed at the old man. "Well, guess I'll take you home with me! What should I call you though...? I know! How about Filtz? You like that little guy? Little Filtz? I have a feeling you and me are going to get along just fine."