Chapter 50 - Side Loves

Hey guys, chapter 50 already!!! Yay!!! I'm so grateful for everything up till now, I'm extremely grateful for all of you who are reading this right now. This past few weeks have been a bit stressful, but now that we are here, everything was worth it. I really want to thank all, for your comments (I read them all, even if sometimes I don't respond), some of them really make my say and make me the happiest girl alive. I wish you all everything that is great in the world.

Well, let's get on with the story.

****

Waking up in a bed that was not yours always brings a weird sensation of loss and confusion. Where am I? How did I end up here? Why am I here? But for Camille, the bed that once brought those feeling, now was as familiar as her own.

With the chirping birds outside the window and the smell of fresh omelets, she placed her feet on the soft carpet. Perhaps she should buy one for her room too.

"Are you up?" The tall man asked. The view of her shirtless boyfriend always seemed to amaze her.

Staring at him with a lovestruck smile, Camille could only thank the heavens for providing her with such a perfect partner. From the defined lines in his core, to his enchanting smile, to the tone of his voice. Everything about him hypnotized her to the point where sometimes she wondered if this was actually reality.

They said that nothing without moderation is good. So should she go see a doctor, because the amount of feelings she had for the man, overflowed to the point where she questioned her reason.

"If you keep staring at me like that, I won't be able to control myself, you know?" Lewis said, walking towards her. Placing his hands on the sides of her face, he approached her, his lips encountering her palm, as she covered her mouth. Opening his eyes, he lifted a brow.

"Let me brush my teeth first." She protested with a smile.

Placing a kiss on her forehead, Lewis smiled at her.

"I'm allowed to do this at least right?" He questioned, placing kissed on her face.

Laughing, she got up from the bed, walking towards the bathroom, as the man circled his arms around her waist, His bare chest glued to her back as they walked together towards the bathroom.

"Is everything okay? Why are you so clingy today?" Camille asked, placing the pink toothbrush she had left there on her mouth.

Resting his chin on top of her head, Lewis sighed.

"The office just contacted me, They closed a deal with H brand. They want me in Italy next week." Lewis said, his mouth pressing against his girlfriend's head as he spoke.

Turning around, Camille had a bright smile, toothpaste escaping her mouth on the left side of her lips.

"That's amazing!" She said excited. Turning around to spit the toothpaste out, and wash her face. "I'm so happy for you. H brand is huge."

Noticing her boyfriend's pout, Camille lifted a brow.

"Or not..." She added noticing the complex emotions on her boyfriend's face."What's wrong?"

"I'm gonna stay there for a whole week." He complained. "One week away from you is too much."

Staring at her shameless boyfriend. Camille pinched his cheeks.

"It's only one week. Don't be so dramatic." She spoke, placing a kiss on his lips. "Baby, this is a huge opportunity for you. We should celebrate."

Grabbing his girlfriend by the waist he lifted her so he would sit on the sink.

"Did you lose weight? You are really light." Lewis said, His arms circling her waist.