45

We head back to the villa, holding hands as everyone yells, the girls whisking me away immediately as with any date anybody went on in here.

'So. Anything to tell us?' Siannise gets the big question out of the way early.

'I don't have a boyfriend.' They all pout, groaning. 'Awhhhh.' Paige huffs.

'But, we did say we're like exclusive. As in neither of us are even thinking about anybody else at all, in here obviously, or outside the villa.' They all scream and I laugh, hiding my blushing face.

Just as the boys all cheer loudly as well. 'Ahhh, I bet he's just told them.' I blush, Siannise hugging me as the girls all jump on top of me.

'So what was the date?' They ask when they've settled down. 'Oh my god, girls. I nearly cried. It was this absolutely gorgeous, picturesque garden full of so many different trees, flowers, plants. Then they had a table set up under an arch that was on top of a pond.' They all gasp, sighing. 'Then there was an orchestra as well.' They all lose their minds. 'Oh my god!' 'Shut up!'

'It was honestly perfect. Like he was saying I'm getting some wardrobe space at his!' They all squeal again. 'He said he was gonna come and see me all the time. Then after we had the kind of chat about being exclusive the orchestra got a bit louder and we started slow dancing.' Paige grabs hold of my arm, jaw dropped as Siannise's eyes water.

'Sursh!' They both gasp. 'Literally, I was nearly crying.' I shake my head, grinning from ear to ear. 'You've just got that constant smile on your face. You two are so cute!' They all shake their heads. 'I actually can't cope.' Siannise fans her watery eyes and I giggle.

'Sursh. I cannot- you're literally glowing.' Paige shakes her head at me and I grin. 'I'm so happy, honestly, like I could cry at any second.' I hide my face, all the girls pulling me into a hug.

'You deserve it so much. You are an absolute sweetheart. Honestly. We're all so happy for you!' We all squeal, and then after the boys all head back up to the deck.

Running away from a bug as if one of them was about to be attacked by a lion or something.

We all got on with the day.

I stayed in my dress, chilling on the daybeds with Finn, Mike, Ched and Paige as Mike goes on about getting photos to match his Playboy image.

'Oh my god! Sursh! Playboy mansion photo!' He gets his phone out.

'Mike, I do not look like a playboy gir- okay.' I kiss his cheek as he takes the photo, then does the same with all the girls to put a collage together.

Then after a quick nap, Finn and I start chatting absolute shit about massages we've had.

'I've never had a foot massage.' I laugh, remembering his foot fetish. 'I bet you have though haven't you.' 'Oh my god. Plenty.' He laughs and I shake my head. 'I'm better at giving them I think.' I sigh, moving my sunglasses back over my eyes.

'I'll give you a technique then, then you can show Luke M later.' I laugh, shaking my head. 'Alright you weirdo.' I massage his foot as he tells me what to do.

Then he gets up and starts hopping around. 'OI I FEEL FUCKIN FANTASTIC MATE!'

Everyone around the villa laughs. 'LIGHTWORK MATE!!!' He runs around the villa keeping his knees up as everyone is absolutely howling.

Then Luke comes over for a cuddle as I almost fall asleep again.

'I need to stay awake. I wanna be able to sleep later.' I mumble. 'Why don't we jump in the pool.' Luke says with a grin and I stare. 'In my dress?' I frown and he nods. 'Yeah. Come on.' He takes his mic pack off.

'Oh I don't know if I'm that tired.' I huff.

'Nope. Come on.' He takes my sunglasses and mic pack off, walking back to give us a run up.

'Ohhhh.'

'1,2,3.' I scream as we run, and I jump into the pool, clutching Luke's hand.

'Oh my god!' Everyone cheers for us. 'In her dress and everything!'

'Sursh you're moving mad!' Ched laughs, coming to sit with us.

Then he drops Siannise's sunglasses in the pool.

'Ohhh fuck!' I dash to get them. 'Get them please, please! She's gonna kill me!' I grab them quickly. Just as I hear Siannise yell. 'THEY BETTER NOT BE MINE CHED!'

'I'm sorry. Sorry. Sorry Siannise.' His eyes widen and I laugh, turning back to Luke and jumping to wrap my legs around his waist as we stay in the pool, sharing a few kisses and then I try and convince everyone to get in with us.

Jess and Ched are in easy, then Siannise and Luke T jump in together, then Mike and Priscilla.

It's just Paige that was being a nightmare.

Luke was splashing her, trying to convince as she glared. 'Luke fucking M.' I laughed, watching as eventually him and Finn took to just dragging her whole lounger into the pool.

And then everyone was in!

We did a little water exercise class, though I was scared my boobs were gonna pop out.

So I got out to let my dress dry a bit.

Then I got a text.

'Islanders, today the boys took on undercover assignments in order to win a prize for the villa!' My jaw dropped.

'Mike managed to get a kiss from each girl, Luke T persuaded Jess she had something on her face. Luke M convinced Paige to bring him 5 things. Finn got Saoirse to give him a foot massage. And Ched got Saoirse to retrieve Siannise's sunglasses from the pool! Then finally all the boys persuaded all the girls to get into the pool!' I read, laughing my head off.

I knew something was up. Luke was being a right little diva earlier!

'As all the boys succeeded in their assignments, they've won cocktails for the whole villa!' Everyone screams, all of us rushing in to have showers and get ready for the night, Siannise and Luke T heading off on their last date beforehand.

Where they both dropped the L bomb!!!!!!

Then we have Love Islands Got Talent after our cocktails.

And Mike is up first playing the drums. And he is really good!

Then Priscilla does an insane dance routine! Then it's Luke M. And he's playing the guitar.

And I genuinely, and I mean it, fall in love with him.

I realise it as he's sat there, and it's so flipping adorable.

- saoirse beach hut -

'Well.' She takes a deep breath, giggling as she waves her hand. 'I'm out, I'm done. I've never been more attracted to him, every day theres another little thing that makes me like him even more. I actually can't deal.' She groans, laughing.

Then Jess and Ched give us an amazing workout session. He bench presses her, does press-ups as she lies on his back. It was mental.

Then Finn goes and does some shower singing.

Next Siannise and Luke T come in with a banging couples dance routine. It was absolutely amazing!

Then Paige and I are up last.

And we sing, Show Me Love.

But we still lose, to Jess and Ched.

Which earns them a night in the hideaway, and we all get to cheer as we walk them through like we've done for everyone else.