Captive

Izuku's POV

   I slowly woke up, a ringing pain in my head as I tried to open my eyes. I felt extremely dizzy, not to mention the extreme fatigue and soreness I felt throughout my body. My eyelids fluttered as my eyes tried to get used to the sudden bright light. I could hear some unfamiliar voices nearby, but I couldn't quite process what they were talking about.

   After a few moments, I managed to come back to my senses and the headache died down, allowing me to think properly. I blinked a few times, taking in my surroundings. 

   I was in a weird room. It was quite dark, the only source of light coming from a small dimly lit candle. There was nothing in the room except an old, worn out bed, which I was laying on. The walls, ceiling, and the floor was made of stone tiles. They looked quite chipped and rough, and it almost felt like I was in a dungeon. 

   I moved my feet, placing them on the cold floor tiles. I stood up but then collapsed, the energy leaving my body as I got off the mattress. It was then, that I realized the change in my clothes. I was no longer in my hero costume but in a large t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Above the t-shirt, a large coat covered me. 

   I naturally clung onto it, since the temperature in the room was quite cold, especially since I couldn't get off the floor. I stared at hands and feet for a while, trying to piece all the clues together. 

   I was just about to attempt on standing up again when I heard a quiet rattling noise. I looked down at the ground to see what had caused that noise but I was shocked to see a heavy metal cuff on my right ankle, which was connected to a long chain. 

   I gasped lightly as I tried to reach for it, or at least try to pry my foot from the metal cuff but my body gave out, falling limp as I tried to move. 

   "Ah...You're up." I heard a voice. I slowly looked up to see Overhaul in the doorway. He was holding a tray of food. "You won't be able to move for a while. I've paralyzed you with a drug so you better behave."

   "W-Why? Why did you bring me here?" I asked quietly. "Where am I? What are you going to do to me?"

    "...I cleaned you while you were out. You were a bit dirty..." Overhaul ignored my questions, setting down the tray of food and picking me up. "I've taken quite a liking to you. I can promise you a comfortable time here as long as you behave."

   He set me back down on the bed and softly passed me the tray of food. He gestured for me to eat, when he realized that I was just staring at it. I frowned at the food. It looked quite delicious, I had to say. 

   "...I-I'm not hungry..." I mumbled. I pushed the tray away, struggling to do so with shaky hands. "I'll eat later..."

   "No...You will eat it now." Overhaul's voice darkened. "It's an order."

   "W-Well...I can't eat it..." I replied, flinching as Overhaul approached me from where he was sitting. "I-I would if I could lift that spoon. Even moving my fingers is a hard task for me, Overhaul..."

   "...I suppose...Well, then. I'll get someone to feed you." Overhaul sighed. "Wait here."

   "E-Eh?" I watched as Overhaul walked to the door. I then remembered the young girl I had met on the streets. "W-Wait, Overhaul! Where is that little girl? What did you do to her?"

   "That's none of your business." Overhaul spat, narrowing his eyes at me. "I'd advise you to stop sticking your nose in others' personal problems, hero."

   He put more emphasis on the word 'hero,' venom dripping from his voice when he said it. His gaze hardened, darkening and glaring at me. I shivered at his gaze, trying to make myself look smaller, or disappear.

   Overhaul sighed again, his frown not leaving his face as he left the room. The door shut with a heavy, metal-scraping sound and a large thud, a clink coming from the other side of the door. I assumed the Overhaul had locked the door and decided that I'd just play along until I can find a way out of here, or maybe help would arrive before anything bad happens.

   "I just have to hope that Aika's okay...I'm sure she'll be looking for me by now..."

Aika's POV

   I cried as I stood outside of Principal Nezu's office.

   Izuku had gotten kidnapped again...But that wasn't what hurt me most. It was the fact that he got taken away right in front of my eyes like last time.

   The realization that I couldn't do anything pierced me through the heart and although this time someone else was there with me, I couldn't help but feel the responsibility dragging my down. 

   I could've helped him...But I was too weak. Too scared...Just so useless. The feeling of fear and guilt swelled up inside of me as I thought about what Izuku would be going through currently.

   "Aika...Your brother's going to be fine." I heard the voice of Togata-san. 

   Even though he was smiling, I could tell the nervousness in his voice. His eyes held a similar emotion as mine and for once, I was willing to let myself break down in front of someone other than Izuku. 

   I may have cried and lashed out before at other people but the only person I showed my true self was Izuku. Only Izuku.

   "The police are working on it and Sir Nighteye is trying it best to locate their hideout." Togata-san said. "And I believe Izuku is a strong boy. Don't you trust in him too?"

   I nodded slightly as I took in several large breaths. Although I was still very upset, I decided to put my trust in Izuku and hope that he would be safe. 

   "Well...At least they are trying to find Izu this time..." I sighed. "Only if they were like this last time as well..."

   I smiled bitterly as I recalled the other time Izuku was kidnapped. That time...Everybody neglected us, refusing to take responsibility over their actions. But...It seems like they've changed. A little bit, at least.

   But if by any chance, Izuku was hurt by the time we find him, I won't hold back. I'm definitely going to let that jackass villain have a piece of my mind.

   I then, wiped away my tears, clenching my fists tightly as I stared down at them in hope and anger.

   "Everything's going to be okay...It has to be..."