Chapter 26 - Let's Get Lost

Lucy led her father and brother to the desert with the Falcon. They neared a skeleton that Lucy had seen several times.

Lloyd noticed the Samurai X symbol etched into the bone. "The Samurai X symbol." He breathed.

Lucy pushed a button and the entrance revealed itself to the group. "Come on you two." She walked in the entrance.

"Whoa! How did Nya have time to build all this? Maybe I should've been a Samurai instead." Lloyd joked.

"Well, she had help, and we worked on it almost every weekend since you beat Floaty-Eyes." Lucy told him, she pulled the cover off a vehicle.

Garmadon sighed when she revealed the vehicle. "Why must everything have so many weapons?"

Lloyd smirked. "Says the man who had four arms to possess the Golden Weapons."

Lucy covered her mouth as she laughed.

"Haha, I deserved that." Garmadon moved to get in but Lloyd stopped him from doing so questioningly. "I swore off fighting, not driving." Garmadon grinned. "Yee-haw!"

"Didn't realize my Dad was a cowboy." Lucy muttered louldy.

Lucy climbed up into the back seat, leaving Lloyd with the gunners spot up top.

Lloyd got into his spot. "Where to now?"

"As far away as possible." Garmadon answered and they drove off.

After a while of driving, they took a break at a small stream. Lloyd took a drink from the water while Garmadon sat in the cockpit of their vehicle.

Lucy scooped up a little bit of water and drank it, but didn't get much.

She smirked as Lloyd sat up.

"Hey Lloyd?"

"Yeah?"

Lucy splashed him.

"Hey!" Lloyd glared and Lucy giggled. "You little—" He splashed her back.

"Oh it's on!" Lucy grinned. While she and Lloyd played around Garmadon watched them. His two kids splashing each other with water. Then he noticed a huge mech-dragon approaching.

"We need to go. Now!" Garmadon called.

They both looked up and saw the dragon and ran towards the car. The two blondes jumped into the vehicle.

"Come on, start!" Garmadon growled as he tried to get the thing moving.

Lloyd powered it using his Energy and they shot off.

"Argh! He's gaining on us." Lloyd yelled.

"Well maybe this thing has an afterburner." Garmadon suggested. He pressed a button, but it spun Lloyd around and fired at the MechDragon. "Curse these weapons."

"I'll handle it!" Lucy said. She pressed a button and they shot off, leaving a trail of dust and smoke in their wake.

But the MechDragon kept up.

"Head down!" Lucy yelled at Lloyd as the MechDragon came in for a hit. The saw on its wing came close and Lloyd ducked. The MechDragon sawed off the antenna but avoided Lloyd.

"This is why I took an oath of peace!" Garmadon complained.

"Just keep driving or I'll take over!" Lucy yelled.

Her eyes widened as a huge growing dome of blue electricity moved towards them. As it passed the MechDragon, it powered down, and as it passed them, they came to a stop as well.