ⓧ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 // 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞

"They say it's what you makeI say it's up to fate"

I say it's up to fate"

Demons ~ Imagine Dragons

Rushing out of the bathroom, Rogue glanced over her shoulder, cringing when she saw the smeared blood under Johanna's nostrils.

"Logan's going to be so pissed when he sees you."

"Who in the hell is Logan?" Johanna demanded.

Not watching where she was going, Johanna began walking a bit faster, ahead of Rogue, until she slammed into something solid. Looking up, she couldn't help but blush. Standing before her was the tallest —and the most rugged— man she has ever seen. He definitely took care of his body —wearing a tight, crisp white t-shirt under a brown leather jacket, faded jeans, with black cowboy boots— his broad shoulders supporting arms that were extremely thick. His golden eyes, though, were a marvel to look at, glowing brightly... until the small light eventually faded.

Bushy sideburns hid most of his cheeks, trimmed in a way that seemed very old fashioned. His untamed, dark brown hair —almost black— was wavy, and slightly spiked on the sides of his head; in a way that reminded Johanna of the many times her tiny baby hairs, had formed into little ram horns when they got wet. But his hair, was styled like a wild animal. A wolf.

"Logan, I am so, so sorry," Rogue began apologizing —to the very man towering over Johanna. "I didn't know where you were, and—"

Logan's nostrils flared, and his chiseled jaw clenched. "Damn it, Marie! I told you to yell if there was trouble!"

Logan gently caressed Johanna's nose with two fingers, stopping as soon as she flinched.

"Yer gonna be okay, Darlin'," Logan reassured her, quickly taking a puff of his cigar before ordering a cold beer; handing it to Johanna.

"Wait, what—"

"It's supposed to help you," he clarified, placing the side of the iced bottle in front of her face —closer to the bridge of her nose; until she eventually snapped out of her dreamy daze and held it herself.

"—Logan, I hate to be a pest," Rogue interrupted. "But, we really have to go now!"

Logan followed Rogue's gaze, noticing a disheveled young woman —dressed in all black— limping out of the women's bathroom. Probably The Sapien League scum who was sent to kill Johanna.

"Let's go," Logan ordered, grabbing Johanna's hand and leading her out of the bar —with Rogue and Lori following close behind.