It's A Kidnapping! Or Is It? In Which The LOV Pull A Twice™

Dabi woke up from his nap in one of the bar booths with a weight on him that he can't remember having when he fell asleep, which could only mean that either Toga or Twice decided to sleep on him. He sticks his hand in the person's hair and is about to push them off when he realizes that Toga's hair doesn't feel like that, and Twice always has his mask on. Freaked out, he flares up and lashes out, only to find nothing but air, the person that was just on him had disappeared.

Furrowing his brow, Dabi shakes his head and gets up, only to be greeted by a boy he's never seen here before. Keeping his eyes on the kid, he calls out a quick, "Kurogiri? You're seeing this kid, right?"

Dabi likes to imagine the bartender raised an eyebrow, but between not being able to see the man and not being able to read him even if he could, he has no proof of it as the man drawls dryly, "yes, Dabi. That is Izuku. You might remember him from the UA Sports Festival. He placed first in the first and second rounds and lost in the third to the Todoroki boy."

The boy smiled, "I didn't lose, it's just that what I won wasn't part of the competition."

Dabi snorts, "then what'd you win, brat?"

The kid's smile softened, "Shoto and I are friends now. And I feel like our fight allowed him to realize a way for him to take back control of his life, you know?"

Dabi noticed a little spark of knowledge the boy shouldn't possess in his eyes, and filed it away for later. Snorting, Dabi stretched a sarcastic grin, "tried to kill each other on live TV just to become friends. Don't sound right to me, but okay."

Izuku ignores his comment, still smiling, "you know, you're really warm and comfortable to sleep on."

"Oh! Well, I'm glad you think so," Dabi said with false cheer, "touch me again and I'll cremate you."

Again, Izuku doesn't respond, just continues to smile, then whirls around and launches himself at the person who just came down the stairs. Dabi has one second to process the fact that this boy really is just that oblivious when he catches sight of Shigaraki, grumpy from having woken up. Just as he turns away, because really, there's only so much he can see before he starts to feel bad, he hears a loud 'oof' and the stumbling steps of someone who did not expect a sudden weight.

Dabi blinks before turning back toward them, no matter how tired or out of it Shigaraki was, he never let anything that was thrown at him actually land. But here Shigaraki was back flat against the wall of the stairs, kid in his arms, fingers carefully raised. Shigaraki lets out a groan, "Izutan, why are you here?"

The kid pouted, actually pouted, "it's been so long since we've talked. My internship ended and now I can never seem to leave campus by myself! Plus I wanted to meet your new party members! I've heard so much about them, but I've never met them!"

Dabi blinked, then turned an accusing glare at their 'leader', "you talk to a hero student about your illegal activities?"

Shigaraki ignores them both, "Kurogiri, why didn't you tell me Izutan was here?"

"Izuku asked me not to, he said that you 'need your beauty sleep'." Came Kurogiri's dry response, the air quotes somehow audible despite the flat tone.

Shigaraki stretched a hand up to his neck but before he could dig his nails in, Izuku grabbed his hand and held it in his like it was completely natural to him. "So, where are the others? I already met Dabi, Kurogiri, and Magne. She's really nice by the way, thought I was lost when I came in!"

Before anyone could respond, there was a high pitched shriek and Toga flew down the stairs, Izuku catching her with ease, a bright smile on his face, "Himichan!"