Chaper 1: The Slayer to Become

A/N: Hey guys Sinja here with a new story i hope you enjoy and as always sit back and relaxbtw remember everythinh of (Y/N), (L/N), H/c) and (e/c) which are hair and eye color :)

Also this takes place and begins 2 years before the main story starts during the events of Giyuu gaiden.

withouth furhter a due, let's begin.

Mitsuki, (Y/N) Was the lone child of his two loving and hard working parents, every day was relatively normal and dull. Being a family of woodcutters and hunters being up on the mountain was a normal thing to do despite you living in a town near a river on the mountains base.

Everything was aiming towards a normal and calm life that no one or nothing could ruin. Even after your first 17 years alive nothing was out of the ordinary

But one day of work your father Mitsuki Sugimoto told you to go for as many wood or logs you could get for the day, as well as any animal pelt you could hunt down since it was a calm winter afternoon. Since most animals hibernate during this season you decide to cut down as much logs as you can since most people buy it to warm their houses with a fire, besides your own house was running low on woodfire anyway so you decided to flex a little harder and carry as much as you could on your back, despite this you still carried your rifle anyway.

After a hard day of wood cutting up on the mountain you decide to walk down but before you know it the sky had already darkened. Noticing this you began to run since your parents must be worrying sick since you went up alone that day. But while getting closer and closer to the base of the mountain  and your village you started noticing that every light, every fire was off for some reason, as if everyone there had fallen asleep or just decided to leave the village entirely. This made you extremely uncomfortable and worried so rifle in both hands you start to slowly investigate what was going on from beggining to end, every house, every alley. 

Something definitely was not right and there was a weird yet disgusting smell that covered all the village, possibly all the mountain but no matter what, you had to find out what was going on in your village, your home. After entering mostly every house and not finding anything, not even a small trace you decide to run towards your house. (Y/N) House was on the other side of the village crossing a bridge over the river every step closer felt like a living hell to you, you absolutely did not want to go even though you needed to. Once you got to the bridge there you saw it: a huge pile of bodies, body parts and scattered blood, some hanging on the bridge, others floating in the water, some even hanging on the lamps that were supposed to be on. 

This left (Y/N) with absolute disgust, wanting to shout and throw up but of course you couldn't since whatever did this could still be in the area so thinking with your hunter skills still wanting to cry and vomit you picked up a dismembered arm and bathed in the blood it was spilling so any animal or thing would confuse your smell with that of a body so now armed with nothing but your rifle and trustworhty axe. You took in a deep breath and walked towards your home which was the last one in the village slowly and as calm as possible.

Once you crossed you could hear small scratches from inside your residence knowing this you decided to throw a stone at the door and run as fast as possible to the back of the house as to flank whatever was in there. Once in the back you noticed the figure of a man sitting on the back porch with al the tranquility of the world, you couldn't believe your eyes how could someone be sitting so calmly in your house as all this happened outside. Once you decided to get closer you heard footsteps coming from inside the house to the man sitting."Be careful! Get out of there now!" You yelled trying to warn this man of the fate that was supposed to meet him. 

Once the man heard this wide red eyes appered to look at you from him, and the figure standing behind.
"So there was one more left, see i told you we shouldve believed the old man in here" the standing man told the sitting one. You immediately knew who he was talking about but you had no other option then back off slowly and while you were backing off you aimed your rifle to the sitting one and took the shot, seeing his head blow off you knew there was only one more left so "AHHHH!!" you let out a cry of rage whilst shooting your next round only to find out that the other pair of eyes were no longer there and as you noticed the porch the man started to groan and get back up despite being shot at in the head.