AUTHOR'S NOTE, PLEASE READ!

Hey there my lovely readers! 

First of all I would like to Thank you all for reading and finishing this book. 

Your votes, your comments and your read were really really appreciated. 

This was my first time to publish and write a book. It is a great achievement for me hihi. 

Anyway, thanks for dealing with my wrong grammars haha, English Isn't my first my language and Thank you all for bearing with me! haha!

If you would want to read more of my word, please read.

'STANLEY ACADEMY'S LOVE TRIANGLE' 

you could see it on my profile, it is already published

you could see it on my profile, it is already published. I'll be updating once in two weeks, since I have my deadly online classes on going, so please bear with me hihi. 

This is a stand-alone, nothing related to The Selection series, but some surnames and country were involved, and all the rights go to Kiera Cass!

Anyway, Here's the prologue...

Two rich boys, both falling in love with the same girl, the new transferee of Stanley Academy.

'Stanley Academy' is the most prestigious school around the world. A school full of rich people, where sons and daughters of billionaires, celebrities, politicians, royals and other powerful families' kids are studying at. Her parents both graduated from Stanley Academy and would like Bella to continue her studies there.

Bella Rose Marigold is a rich girl, a girl not wanting to deal with some drama. She's absolutely gorgeous with her golden hair and beautiful blue eyes, she has a great personality, she's pretty, smart, friendly, kind and getting straight A's. But the most beautiful personality of hers was that, she was different from other women, she's unique. Because she has a heart of gold.

Prince Theodore Calix Schreave, the Crown Prince of Illea. Also one of the academy's heartthrobs, one of the most eligible bachelors of Stanley Academy and also soccer team's captain, and don't forget the bad boy prince title of his. He has his golden locks and hazel brown eyes. He is handsomely perfect from bottom to top. He's the bad boy, he doesn't have that good of a reputation, the bad boy who acts so carefree, gets into those troubles and fights, not dealing with all of comments about him, because all he knows girls swoon over him. In the people's eyes he's perfect. But he thinks girls only care for his title and his looks. He is just the crown prince of Illea, the greatest country in the world in people's eyes, the pressure is all in his hands. Could he handle the pressure? Could he meet her princess along the way? And why was he a bad boy anyway?

Blake Leon Harrington, the billionaire. He's rich AF! He's also a football captain in Stanley Academy, he has his brown locks on his hair and his deep blue eyes. In people's eyes he is indeed a total package but also Stanley Academy's playboy, and of course he's also one of the most eligible bachelors of Stanley Academy. But the thing is, he plays girls like toys, flings every week! Is there a reason why he is such a fuckboy? Will he meet someone who could possibly change him?

What happens when these two boys fell in love at first sight with the one and only Bella Marigold? A love triangle will be formed. Who will she choose? Read the book to find out !

"May the best man win."

"Yes, may the very best man win her heart."

Who will win her golden heart?

--------

I hope you could read this and support my next book hihi! I love you all!

Again, Thank you for the support, the reads, the comments and the votes.

I lift it all to him! To God be all the glory!

God bless everyone! Stay safe ! MWAAAHH!

See you at the next book! *wink, wink*

xoxo, Mariel <3