Chapter 2

We both entered the school and saw Jungkook standing near Serena's locker with a gloomy face. Serana was his girlfriend. Their parents were also really great friends. She got abducted before summer break and nobody knows how. Police investigated but found nothing. Absolutely nothing.

They asked every student and teacher who were close to her or who were in her class certain questions. Even her brother Cole. Me and Rachael also liked her and we were really close to her.

After everything the police asked about, they were getting zero leads to her case. Mostly students thought that she died and started putting notes and flowers around her locker. We marched towards Jungkook and gave him a reassuring smile. Suddenly a loud bang resonated in the hallway. We all turned our gaze towards Cole.

"No! Stop! She's not dead! You understand?! I will find her if those bloody cops can't." yelled Cole to all the students who were gathered around her locker. Cole started plucking out all the notes off Serana's locker and threw all the flowers on the floor.

He started stepping on the flowers vigorously. We tried to stop him but he pushed us out of his way. Mostly people forgot about Serana but still left their consoles on her locker. That's probably what frustrated Cole the most. He didn't need pity at this time, he needed help. Cole stomped towards us and Jungkook with tears brimming in his eyes.

He came face to face with Jungkook and grabbed his collar and screeched, "What are you so upset about, huh? You are the one who took her!" Yes, Jungkook and Serana loved each other but some argument was going on in their relationship. But we assumed it was a small fight which is totally normal between couples. We didn't give it a second thought but it affected Cole the most. He really loved his sister. He'd do anything for her and he was scared of losing her.

After a series of pushing and pulling we finally released Jungkook from Cole's strong hold. Jungkook didn't say anything because he didn't wanna make the situation worse than it already was. "Why are you suddenly so quiet, you psychopath?" howled Cole.

All of a sudden Mr. Dain our Principal announced "I request you all to please depart for your respective classrooms." We all went to our classes and sat down. The atmosphere here was much better than the hallway. "Ok class. So we have a new student joining us from today. Please welcome Kim Taehyung." annunciated our English teacher Mrs. Jones.

I looked up from my desk and saw a boy with dark brown locks staring at every student. "Umm... he's kinda-" "Hot?" I interrupted Rachael abruptly.

A/N: YAYY!! So finally our one and only Taehyung has stepped in the story. I hope u guys liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote! ;)

Guys pls check out ohkdamn