Part 25

"Can I also be?"

*

Closure...

"I guess... There's nothing we should talk about it anymore." I said and he's about to leave when I called him. I took the bandage and covered it carefully to his bruise.

"I-It was my fault that you're bruised... S-sorry..." I said and went my way before him.

---

I came in the Library and spent half of the day with them studying our previous lessons. We shouldn't fail for our examinations, or else we really have to sacrifice something.

"Ugh. My feet fell asleep for sitting here for almost half of the day." Jae whined and massaged her feet.

"Studying for exams is really tiresome. We need to rest after examinations." Taeyeon said. I looked at Mingyu who's slouching on the table.

"Aish, your boyfriend is such a sleepyhead." Jihyo said and I looked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon chuckled and slapped Jihyo's arm.

"They're not actually dating. You're so naive." Taeyeon said and started stretching. Jihyo's mouth swung open and nodded as she understands the situation.

I stood up and Mingyu helped me, he scratched his eyes as he tried to follow me go out of the Library.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" I asked and he shook his head.

"You matter more, I won't let that guy nag about me being an irresponsible boyfriend anymore." He said and I chuckled.

"But you're not my boyfriend. What's wrong anyway?" I said and he smirked.

"Why? Do you want me to be your boyfriend?" He said playfully and I chuckled.

"It depends. I'm not planning to have one yet anyways." I said and we both laughed as we both enter the Cafeteria. He helped me sit down and volunteered himself to order.

"I'll be right back." He said and I nodded. I waited for him to come back and he came back after awhile holding two cups of coffee and a plate of sliced cake roll.

"Thank you." I said.

He sat down and gave me the plate of cake roll and the other cup of coffee.

"You didn't ordered anything else for you?" I asked and he shook his head. I looked at the cake and sliced a small piece and offered him a bite.

"No, thank you." He said but I didn't turned down.

"Hey, I just wanna be good to pay back for ordering this. Come on, just take a bite." I said and he smiled before eating the piece I offered him.

"How's it?" I asked with a smile and he nodded.

"See? Taking that bite isn't poisonous anyway." I said sarcastically and he chuckled. He shoved a small piece of frosting and wiped it on my nose.

"Hey, what's that for?" I asked and took revenge by offering him a big bite of the cake. He opened his mouth and I shoved it in his mouth, making a big mess of frosting litter around his mouth. I laughed seeing his messy face, yet looked cute.

"That's even." I said between my laughs.

"This is so unfair. I should shove some in your mouth as well!" He said and I laughed.

"Sorry, but I won't let that- hey!" I said as he took the plate from my hands and tried to shove the remaining small piece of cake from my mouth. I can't stand up to run away since my leg is injured that's why I just let him shove the piece in my mouth that also created a mess of frosting in my face. We both laughed seeing each other with a mess of frosting on our faces. We didn't minded the sorroundings and just enjoyed teasing each other.

"It's your fault for shoving that big piece in my mouth." He said and took a tissue, he sat beside me and started wiping the frostings in my face. I flinched at his first wipe but I just let him and watched him do it.

"And, you're responsible for wiping my face as well." He said after wiping my face gently, I stopped for awhile before hitting myself back to reality. I took a tissue and also wiped his face.

"Can you not look at me?" I said and he chuckled.

"Hey, I let you look at me while I'm wiping your face. Can I not do the same?"

"NO." I said with an embarassed tone.

After wiping his face, I instantly looked away because the moment is very awkward. I just continued to drink my coffee and we both left the Cafeteria to go back to the Library.

"Aish, I thought you two were not dating? But why do you look like a couple just earlier, huh?" Hangyeol asked and Taeyeon smiled.

"What do you mean?" I asked and Jae chuckled.

"We came to the cafeteria too. You seemed to be really enjoying each other that even others are just watching you. Even Young Master Han and his friends were looking at you!" Jae said and I looked at Mingyu.

"Well at least he won't nag at me being irresponsible." Mingyu said and we both sat down and continued studying.

~

It's almost hometime and we just came to our Homeroom Teacher to get our cards for examination day.

"I hope you'd do well in your examinations, class. Dismissed." Our teacher said and left.

"Let's stop at the vending machine before going home." Taeyeon suggested and we all nodded.

"I'll wait for you guys at the exit of the place." I said and they all looked at me.

"Why not come with us inside?" Jae asked and I shook my head with a smile.

"I'll help her sit outside while we go. I'll order the same thing for you then." Mingyu said and I nodded as he helped me sit at the nearby bench at the vending machine. I watched them as they happily get their favorite beverages and felt someone's presence standing beside me.

"You seemed to be so happy with each other." Young Master Han said and I looked at him.

"Ah... Yeah.. W-we just like fooling each other since we're close friends." I said and he looked at Mingyu before huffing.

"I wish I could be like him to you." Young Master said and I quickly looked at him in shock. My mouth swung open as I replay his words in my mind.

"H-huh?" I stattered. He looked at me, putting his hands in his pockets and sighing. "I wish I could also be your close friend." He said and left, I am left dumbfounded and frozen but a smile slowly grew in my mouth.

"Young Master... Don't worry, you helping me several times already is a solid proof that we can be close friends..."

"Of course... You can be..."

"Hana, what did Young Master told you? You seemed to be happy after he left you." Taeyeon asked and I looked at them. I shook my head and smiled.

"Nothing... L-let's go?" I said and stood up. Mingyu came and helped me and we entered his car.

---

Lying down on my bed, the smile still didn't went away after hearing Young Master's words.

But it faded as I think of what can actually happen if I get close to Young Master Han.

"I might only cause you trouble..."

But... Wouldn't it hurt him.. If I didn't let him be my friend?

>End....