Chapter 10

Your POV

Staying in Aizawa's house wasn't so bad. I mean it was really awkward at first but I guess you can say that we sorta....

Got use to each other.

He was left in charge for today because Bakugou has to go handle something and I was on break.

So I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram when I saw a really funny meme:

I was laughing my ass off. I sent it to all my friends, Mina, (Who's now my bestie btw) Momo and Shota.

WAIT WHAT?

I sent that meme .......

.........to him?!

No no no, this can't be right.

Later that night

“So uh, about that text you sent me at work....”

Oh no.

“I'm so sorry, it wasn't meant for you, I-”

He leaned towards me. “Do I do those things?”

I gulped. “Well, I don't know. We've never slept together before.”

He  leaned unto me and started to caress my breast as he licked my earlobe. “I can make you change your mind.

“Make me,” I teased. I sure like teasing him because then I get the thrill of seeing what he's going to do next.

“That's what I thought you might say.” he used most of his chakra to quickly slid my pants down along with my panties leaving me in my F/C (Favorite color) top.

He picked me up and carried me to his bed as he laid me down flat on my back.

I tied his hair in a ponytail before he He attacked my lips with a wet kiss and started down my stomach leaving a trail of kisses.

Then he reached my entrance and started kissing my clit, right after he rubbed it with his thumb.

“Ahhhhh, please stop playing!” I begged.

“With pleasure.” He stuck his tongue into my entrance and started to preform “Dancing with the Stars.” with his tongue inside my pussy. God he's so gifted with that thing. I held his head I felt myself getting ready to cum.

Just when I was getting ready to reach my orgasm he pulled his tongue out, stopping my orgasm.

“Oh, did you wanted to cum? Well that's too bad.”

“Your so mean!”

He laid on top of me just to kiss me and leave hickies and I'm probably not going to be able to hide from the rest of my friends but I'll figure that out in the morning. Right now all I want is his big girthy cock inside of me.

I felt him stick his finger in my entrance. “Look at you, all wet for me. Does having my fingers inside of you make you feel good?”

“Oh yes, that's it! Right there!” I moaned. I felt myself get wetter than before at the feeling of Kakashi inserting another finger, making his fingers motioning a scissor.

Again he pulled out before I got the chance to cum.

“Oh I'm sorry, did you wanted to cum, honey?” he taunted.

“Daddy please, let me cum.” I begged.

He teased my entrance with his big girthy cock and slowly started to put it in until he reached my core. I gripped his back as he kept going at a rough pace.

“You like that? You like feeling my cock slide in and out of you, love? Well I do. I love feeling your tight pussy clench on to my cock.”

Ugh why does this man have to be so good at dirty talk? It's like he controls me with his cock, his fingers, and his words. He leaned in to kiss me again this time it was even rougher then before. Our tongues fought for dominance and his won, washing my tongue with a trail of his wetness at we shared saliva..

He started humping my body fast.

“Ahhhhhhhh!" I moaned.

“Ah fuck, hell yeah!” he growled as he went faster. “You've been a very, very bad kitty.”

“You feel so good, taking my cock.” he teased as he went faster.

“Unahhhhh!” I moaned louder than before.

“Louder. Moun louder for me, kitten”

“But if I moan louder, everyone will hear us.”

“I don't care about them. All I care about is pleasing you.”

He turned around causing me to lay on top of him.

“Ride me,” he commanded.

I planted my hands on his chest and started to ride him, causing his tip to go in and out of my entrance while his cock still remained in my pussy.

“Yes, that's right. Ride it just like that, baby.”

His cock was getting soaked in the wetness of my pussy as my pussy clenched it so tight.

“In the count of three your going to cum for me, honey. 1......2.....3”

Splash

I let out a loud moan before taking his member out laying on top of him.

“That felt so good.” I breathed.

He placed him hand on my back. “ready for round 2?”

“You know I am.”