11. Need of peace

Warisha's POV

"Warisha........" And I got engulfed by 4 huge people,making my breath ragged.

"Allah,go...away..I can't..... br...breath." I said but let alone staying away,another mini human joined them in this attack, making me fall on the floor with the chair.

"Ahh,it hurts." I sat up on the floor,touching my elbow as it got hurt by getting banged on the floor.

And that's when my anger rose.

"Have you guys gone mad? Who does this?" I yelled at Liya, Madeeha appi, Maya and Jamya.

"Did you guys ever checked your weight? Allah,you would've kill me." I got up and sat on the bed. They were grinning sheepishly,though they were hurt too. But not like me,I got the most impact as I fell under everyone.

"Will you play hide and seek with me?" Takwa made me look at her touching my face.

"She is the bride so she won't play with you,baby. Wait for Azwad and Fiya to come,they will play with you." Maya took Takwa in her lap.

"What does a blide do?"

"A bride gets married." Madeeha appi said,making my eyes roll. Gets married!

"What happens aftel getting malid?" She still has problem while talking. Spells L instead of R.

"After getting married,a girl goes away from her house to the grooms house,gets new family there and Allah gift them cute babies like you." Madeeha appi pulled her cheek.

"Wow,then Allah will gift Walisha aunty baby and I will play with them." She squealed while I glared at Madeeha appi for saying something so stupid to little Takwa.

Kids are so unpredictable,you don't know when and where they'll blabber something weird.

"Takwa baby,go and help Amaya aunty. She is calling you." Madeeha appi immediately controlled the situation.

Today is 16th November,tomorrow is the engagement. I didn't want it to be too grand but who cares. Today , they want to take preparation and have fun where all my family members will come. Alyans family will also send my clothes and accessories with his cousins.

Now I truly feel they are getting me married.

Abbu has two elder brothers, Kabir chachu and Jamal chachu. Kabir chachu is the elder one married with Sanjida chachi,he has one daughter named Tasnia,who lives with her husband in America.

Jamal chachus wifes name is Juhi. They have one son Tanjil bhai who works in a multinational company. He is married with Mila bhabi and has a 7 years old boy named Azwad. Jamil chachu also has one daughter named Nazmee,who is one year older then me and is in a relationship with a boy with whom she is going to get married next year. They live in the city and going to come here today.

And Tanya fuppi has two daughters and one son. Madeeha appi is the oldest,then comes Taslim who reads in class 9. And the youngest sons name is Ilaan,reads in class 8.

Huge family,right?

And about ammi,she has one younger brother, Tanvir mama who has one daughter, Fiya who reads in class 4. And a son 2 years old Tiham.

All of them are going to come here today,so I better brace myself for madness.

"WHERE IS WARISHA?" I heard Mila bhabi yelling. And just then she bursted in my room followed by Nazmee appi. Both of them gave everyone a quick hug.

"I can't believe our little Warisha is getting engaged." Mila bhabi fake sniffed,making us chuckle.

"So how are you feeling?" Nazmee appi sat beside me.