・Chapter 1・

Art made by @Est_42 on Twitter!

Sorry for taking a while! Here's the first chapter.
Trigger Warning: Harmful words, little bit of abuse, please read with caution and know that you are loved no matter what! ♥♥♥

-Author

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"You worthless piece of shit!" Is what booms in her ears as she was tossed on the ground of Meteor City. "If you're going to be so annoying than you can go ahead and live for these good for nothing people!" (Y/n)'s father yells and kicks some dust into her eyes. Despite not being able to see because of the dust, (y/n) crawls forward and grabs the end of her father's pants, "P-please! Don't leave me! I-I promise to listen and be nicer! I promise, please don't leave me here! Please, dad! I'm sorry!" The bastard man scowls, "Get off of me!" and kicks her off. "Ahh!" She flung back, "P-please..." "Mira is right! You're just an annoying brat that seeks attention. I don't know why you hate her so much and be disrespectful! I wished I never had you."

(Y/n) looks up with tears streaming down her face. "Don't ever show your disgusting face in front of me or Mira again! Do you understand brat?!" "Honey, that's enough." Mira steps put of the expensive car. "Let's just leave. I don't want to see her anymore." (Y/n) balls her hands up, "How could you do this to me!? She treats me horribly and yet you still love her?" Her father grits his teeth, "Huh? WHAT did you say-" "I got this." Mira comes over, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Mira's long hair starts glowing aura as her hair starts to move in alien-like ways. (Y/n) crawls back as her shoulders start trembling. She hates this woman with all her soul. She ruined (y/n)'s life, but she stands no chance against Mira. Mira's hair wraps around (y/n)'s body and throws her in the pile of garbage not too far. (Y/n) groans as her body hit against the rubbish. She coughs out the disgusting stench that is filling up her nose. She glares at Mira with tears streaming down her face.

(Y/n) stands up, only to wince in pain and realize broken pieces of glasses were in the pile of trash. Luckily it only injured her arm, but since she's not a powerful nen user, it hurts like hell. As she examines the bloody cut in her arm, Mira and her father got into the car. She hears the car door and starts to panic, "W-wait!" She jumps out of the garbage as the car starts to roar its engine. "N-no... Please don't leave me!" The car turns and starts heading for the road. "No! No! Please!" The car was already going. (Y/n) picks up the pace despite the pain of her arm. She runs as fast and as hard as she possibly could, but a weak girl like her, can't catch up to an expensive fast car.

She kept on running after the car as it got farther and farther away. Reaching her hand out and hope... hoping that somebody will reach out to grab her hands and tell her that it's okay. Tears stream down her eyes, "PLEASE! DAD! PLEASE COME BACK!" She trips as her tired legs ran out of fuel, "Ah!" She rolls across the dirt floor.

Blood was still leaking out of her arm, tears were pouring out of her eyes as she tries to sniffs up the snot. (Y/n) curls up into a ball on the ground and cries. She cries silently. She was 18 years old. All alone. With no place to go and nobody to guide her. She was scared. She stares up into the sky full of cotton candy clouds. What a bright day. A bright day to be dumped out on the streets and abandoned.

(Y/n)'s POV

A bright day to be abandoned in an outcast city by my own father. This is all because of Mira. If she could just leave her ass out of my life. She brainwashed my father. She brainwashed everybody ! Dad will never do this! Dad said he loved me! He said he would care for me! I hate Mira! I hate her! But... it's not true. Dad is not the same person anymore. He used to be so loving. He used to care, but now he only cares about Mira,being rich, and having good reputation or was he like that all along?