C H A R M

mature scene

        A soft hand trailed up and down my arm, the morning air filled my nose, the breeze of cold air brushed my hair back

       A soft hand trailed up and down my arm, the morning air filled my nose, the breeze of cold air brushed my hair back. My eyes fluttered open to see Victoria sitting on my bed, smiling softly. She looked like a goddess, her light makeup, her hair pinned back in a bun, her color coordinated outfit, she had her life together unlike me.

"Morning, party animal." Victoria says as she chuckles softly. Her voice has always been so calm and welcoming.

"My head feels like it's falling apart." I groan in pain. My fingers touched my throbbing forehead, I sat up slowly trying not to get dizzy.

Victoria reached behind me, grabbing a paper bag. A hangover bag, every time one of us get sloppy drunk we build a bag filled with hangover remedies. I almost cry from how sweet she is, I quickly grab the bag, shooting her a thank you smile.

"I love you!" I reached inside the bag to grab a bottle of water and Advil.

"Love you to, babes." She says.

"How did I get home?" I ask, not remembering anything from last night.

"A guy by the name of Nicolas dropped you off, your mom was furious."

Great, that's all I needed was for my mom to know about my drinking problem and my dad probably knows too, my mom definitely told him.

"Great." I huffed as I chewed on a piece of sweet bread.

I glanced down at her hands, that's when I seen it. An engagement ring with a huge diamond. My heart dropped to my ass, my stomach starts to turn in circles as I glared at the ring. Victoria caught onto what I was staring at, a huge smile appears against her lips.

"That's what I came over to tell you, Jakob proposed this morning over breakfast with his parents at Tiffany's." Victoria squeals excitedly, her eyes light up when she tells.

God must really be against me. Victoria can't marry that pig, he cheats and is a horrible human. She deserves so much better, she deserves someone who actually loves her.

"You can't, Tori." I said.

"Are you kidding me?" She asked angrily. "I'm finally happy and you want to ruin it for me." She chuckles dryly as she stands up, glaring down at me.

"He doesn't love you, he doesn't even care about you." I said, standing up also.

Nice going Adora.

Victoria chuckles in disbelief, she lifts her fingers against her lips. Her eyes started to get watery but she wasn't letting any tears fall.

"I finally found a guy who doesn't fall for your charm, who wants me instead of you and you can't even be happy for me." Victoria says.