8 - #71 Nikumi

[Your Point of View]

I woke up because of Soma yelling. I sat up and yawned, I wore a (1st f/c) jacket paired with my (2nd f/c) comfortable pants.

“Ohayou (Reader)-chan~ Did you sleep well?” Isshiki said peeking from my ceiling. I stared at him and yawned.

“Ohayou Senpai, we're going to your garden today, right?” I said and stretched my arms. He looked surprised for a moment but then smiled.

“Spot on.” he commented. I looked at my wrist and saw the same number.

---
I was walking beside Senpai. The air was cold but refreshing. “We're here.” he said then slipped into his fundoshi I giggled.

“That suits you well.” I said mockingly.

“Really? Then when I'll approach you, I'll always wear this.” he countered.

“What? Heck no! I was just kidding. I prefer seeing you clothed.” I said. I picked a tomato and took a bite.

“Wow, Senpai this tastes sweet.” I said looking at the glistening red tomato.

“Of course, Because I take care of this field with all my heart.” Senpai said and bend a little to take a bite of the tomato I was holding. “Now, we shared an indirect kiss.” He said and smiled at me. I frowned at what he said and pushed him away.

“Stop teasing me Senpai!” I said. Senpai laughed and started hoeing, I then helped removing the weeds. Senpai and I looked at Soma and Yuki yelling. I stood up and ran towards them.

“Ohayou Soma, Yuki!!” I said then smiled. Suddenly Yuki pulled me closed putting her arm on my shoulder.

“Ohayou (Reader)-chan.” She said while smirking.

“Ohayou Soma-kun, Yoshino-kun.” Senpai greeted them as he put down his hoe. Soma and Yuki froze when then saw him wearing his fundoshi.

“Manual labor in the morning gives you a healthy heart.” He said while the hoe was hanging over his shoulder. “Let's work up a sweat together.” he said then smiled.

“It suits him.” Soma muttered that made me laugh. Isshiki walked towards us.

“Learning how the ingredients are cultivated is part of learning how to cook.” He looked at his side, “You may call this place..” he faced Soma and smiled. “The Polar Star garden or Isshiki garden.”

“Well..” Soma started but was interrupted by Megu. We all turned our heads at the cute girl in front of us.

“Soma-kun!” she called. She was wearing a farmer’s hat, a pink scarf tied around her neck. She was wearing a checkered green shirt and a jumper(?)

“Don't these vegetables Isshiki-senpai grew look good?” she said as she showed us a basketful of different vegetables.

“That look really suits you.” Soma said looking satisfied. Yuki nodded.

“Megumi, you're a breath of fresh air.” She said. I hugged Megu and rubbed her cheeks using mine.

“Meguuu-chan kawaii~” I squeaked. She stood there wondering what we meant. Isshiki took a tomato and gave it to Soma.

“Here, take a bite.” Isshiki said.

“Oh, Thanks.” Soma said. He stared at it before biting into it. He then smiled and yelled, “It's delicious. It's firm and sweet. I want these for our restaurant.” He said while
looking at the tomato, “How do you get this quality?”