9 - #70 Shokugeki Don

[Your Point of View]

*** phone ringing ***

"Osu?" I answered then yawn.

;(Reader)-chan I'm coming to pick you up.

It was Alice. "Polar Star Dormitory." I answered then hanged up. I took a bath and tied my hair into a (ponytail / twintails / braid / bun).

I wore (favorite color) tops partnered with (2nd f/c) ripped jeans. I wore my (3rd f/c)-laced watch to cover my left wrist. I yawned while coming down the stairs.

"Oh? Where are you going all dressed up?" Isshiki asked me eyeing me from head to toe.

"Ah, Alice invited me to go out." I answered then we heard a knock on the gate. Isshiki opened it, revealing Alice in her purple dress and Kuro in his (favorite color) tee paired with (2nd f/c) trunks.

Alice and Isshiki looked at my clothes then back at Kuro's. "Err-- Why are you wearing the same color as me?" I asked Kuro.

"Ah.. Then I'll remove it." Kuro said then removed his shirt revealing his fair skin and...

"Damn.." I slapped my mouth for saying that out loud. I can't help but look at his perfect body, 8 packs gad!

"Ara Ara~ (Reader)-chan Ryo-kun's eyes are up here." Alice said teasingly I looked away blushing.

"Geez!! Forget it, just wear that." I said and pulled Alice outside. "Where's your car?" I asked her.

"Ara, it's outside the gate." she said.

"Hah?! Then... we're going to walk around Totsuki?" I gulped when I remembered Kuro's bod- I mean clothes.

"Yes~ We're going to show that the both of you wore matching clothes." Alice said poking my sides.

"H-hey, stop! But I guess it's better than him walking around naked." I mumbled but Alice heard it. She then laughed mockingly.

"Ara~ (Reader)-chan's a bit possessive." She said which made me blush even more.

"Ojo, (Nickname)." Kuro called out to us. We then looked at him.

"Saa~ Let's go!" Alice said and went between us then pulled me and Kuro.

---
It was embarrassing, having everyone looked at us. Gladly we were already in the car.

"Where were you last night?" I asked Alice. She was between me and Kuro.

"Oh! I went shopping with Papa, Ryo-kun didn't tell you?" she asked.

"Ah yeah he told me, that's why I was asking." I sarcastically answered. Alice then laughed.

"(Reader)-chan you see, I was shopping with Papa yesterday then I saw a dress." She then huffed her cheeks. "But it didn't look good on me." she stared at me. "Then
I remembered you, that dress would look perfect on you!" she said and clapped her hands.