School

Cove's outfit above ^^
Cove's POV
It's a two days later and I'm currently in the shower getting ready for school. River took me home after taking me to lunch on Saturday. He said that he had something to do and I couldn't go with him.

I was sad to leave him at first, but it was fine since I would see him on Monday, which is today.

After I washed myself with my rose scented body wash, I got out and quickly dried off.

I then started looking through my clothes and decided on a pink sweater, black leggings, and white adidas with black stripes.

After I got dressed, I ran downstairs to the kitchen and quickly cooked up some eggs. I accidentally made a lot, so I left about half in the pan and put the rest on my plate. Just as I started eating, the doorbell rang. I totally forgot that River is taking me to school today.

I ran to the door and opened it so quickly that The Flash would be embarrassed. As soon as the door was open, I threw myself in Rivers arms.

"Morning Princess," he chuckled. "Good morning," I murmured in his shirt. We stood like that for a few seconds before I remembered that I had extra eggs. Perfect!

I pulled away and dragged him inside.
"Here, sit," I said once we reached the table. He obeyed and sat down while I ran to get another plate.

"You hungry?" I asked as I scooped eggs on the plate. Hopefully he is because I already have it all on a plate. "Sure," he replied.

"Good because I accidentally made extra," I said and put the plate down before sitting next to him.

Unsurprisingly, River finished eating before me, even though I already started earlier. I'm starting to see a trend here.

I took both of our plates to the sink and hand washed them, then let them dry on the mat.

"Ready?" I asked while walking out of the kitchen. He nodded and stood up. We walked, well he walked and I skipped, to the door. I slipped my backpack on and River grabbed my hand before going to his car.

In the car, I started mentally preparing myself for all the stares that we would get at school. I mean the bad boy who talks to no one and some random un-popular girl hand in hand, who wouldn't stare?

There's nothing I can do about it though, well I guess River could do something but his way isn't the best way.

Anyways all I can do about it is be prepared for it, and that's exactly what I'm doing. Bring it school.
🌊 🌊 🌊

Scratch everything I said this morning, I was not prepared at all for the stares that we got. Let me take you back:

River parked up front and we got out. He took my hand and we walked inside together. As soon as we stepped inside, everyone turned to look at us. Their eyes traveled down to look at our joined hands and they widened in shock.

Everyone stopped talking and stared. River ignored them and kept walking, but it was impossible for me to ignore. I felt like I had two heads or something.
As soon as we turned the corner, everyone started whispering to each other.

Our school may be big, but rumors spread like wildfire. River left me at my class, and as soon as I walked in I was swarmed. Everyone was asking so many questions that I couldn't even understand what they were saying.

I pushed through them and sat at a
random desk in back. After ignoring everyone that came to me for like 5 minutes, the finally seemed to get the hint and left me alone.