Chapter 12

I heard loud voices, when I reached the hallway to the Meeting Room. One can clearly hear the loud voices coming from the Meeting Room, which was obviously of the members, especially of Tae and Jin Hyung.

The shoutings didn't go unnoticed by the staff which were present in the hallway. I looked around and saw some of the staff members hearing the conversation. Some were even worried for the members inside the room. I lowered my head while ignoring the looks of the staff member and went straight to the door of the Meeting Room. When I was about to open the door, I heard Jungkook's voice, which stopped me to open the door.

"Who the hell was she with whom Jimin was talking to last night huh? I know you both know very well. Why are you all not telling us and hiding something. Just tell us who is she and why the hell Jimin was talking to her for the whole night—-"

"Jungkook stop it. Calm yourself first and lower your voice, everyone is hearing."

"No Tae Hyung. That's not fair. They both know the truth which we don't know. Which I don't know. Tell me right now." I got startled when I heard Jungkook shouting.

"I have no right to tell you anything Jungkook without Jimin's permission. It's not my place to tell. I'm sorry."

"What are you talking about Joon. You are hiding something from me and you—-" Tae interrupted Jin Hyung this time.

"Jimin is hiding something from me Hyung. My best friend is hiding something from his soulmate. Hyung you getting it? I'm his best friend, I should be one to know everything about him first. Why is he hiding something from me? Is he in some trouble? He's starving again right? God... please tell me hyung what is it? He's my soulmate. Mine. You hear that? Tell me. Please." The guilt started to come back as I felt nauseous. I didn't noticed that I was crying again.

How can I do this to my soulmate. My best friend.

"She is your first priority from now on Jimin-ah."

"I know Taehyung, but you will understand him after hearing the whole thing. But please don't force him to—"

"Then why don't you tell us. who was she? Why she was calling Jimin?—"

"Why are you so interested in Jimin's personal life huh? Who the hell are you to accuse and ask personal questions from your own hyung—"

"Yes. There. You said it by yourself. My hyung. My OWN Hyung. I have the fucking right to ask about his life."

"Really? Then why did you hide your own fucking relationship with one of your own group member from us 5 years ago? Why did Taehyung hid his fucking boyfriend from his best friend? Huh? Now answer me you piece of a shit. I even doubt that we won't be able to get to know that you both were fucking each other behind our backs if Jimin and Hoseok didn't saw both of you sucking each other's mouth while humping like some animals on their fucking heat. Now you answer me, why the fuck you hid your relationship from your OWN fucking Hyungs? FUCKING TELL ME!"

Silence.

•~•~•

Third Person POV

Only heavy breathing can be heard in the Meeting Room as the two member of the world wide famous Group, was busy glaring at each other. Their eyes were shining with tears and anger. While the other members of the same group was beyond shocked. The leader of the group was holding the left arm of the second eldest, while the second youngest came in between the Maknae and his second eldest.

The pain, which was reflecting in the eyes of the eldest rapper was beyond limit and the anger, in the eyes of the youngest vocalist was beyond terrifying. The intense eye contact, which was held by both the members was giving chills to the other members. The anxious silence, which was present in the room was painfully suffocating. The other members of the group were too scared to even utter a single word. The members were only praying to God to pass this moment of heat and calm the Rapper and the Vocalist, while the leader and the second youngest held the older Rapper and Maknae, respectively.