Chapter 45

Jiang Mingyuan took the box of mints and said: "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Cheng Huan sent him out and was about to go inside the elevator with Jiang Mingyuan but she was stopped by him.

Standing near the elevator door, Jiang Mingyuan looked at Cheng Huan and said: "It's cold, don't need to send me. You can go back."

Cheng Huan just took off her coat so it was cold when the wind blows. She wrapped her arms and waved at Jiang Mingyuan: "Goodbye then."

The elevator closed and Cheng Huan returned home. She went to the refrigerator and take out the ingredients needed for cooking.

The refrigerator was by the window. When she took out the ingredients and looked out the window, she saw Jiang Mingyuan black car leaving.

.......

Jiang Mingyuan returned to the company and fell into the seemingly endlessly busy work again. His assistant knocked on the door and came in. He put down the documents that needed to be reviewed and told Jiang Mingyuan that he has a meeting at 8 p.m.

"I got it." Jiang Mingyuan responded, he put down his pen and instructed his assistant: "Help me find some travel brochures. Find a warmer country and send the travel brochure to Cheng Huan."

Jiang Minyuan gave Cheng Huan home address and the assistant nodded. As a capable subordinate, he was among the first to know that the boss had a son and he also knew that the boss had set up a shop for the mother of the child.

Now he even needs to send her the travel brochure. They seem ready to go out to play and it seems that there has great importance to his boss.

As Jiang Mingyuan's chief assistant, Qi Shan didn't need to do everything by himself. He will give the subordinates an order and they will do it. The subordinates below him were very efficient. In less than an hour, he prepared everything that Jiang Mingyuan requested.

At five forty, Cheng Huan was having dinner with Little Star when the doorbell rang.

"Did Dad come back?" Little Star's eyes lit up and he jumped off the chair. He ran to open the door. Cheng Huan followed behind him. She walks over to find that it was not Jiang Mingyuan but a familiar-looking man.

The man saw her and smiled eagerly: "Ms Cheng, is it? My boss asked me to send you a travel brochure."

He handed it over to Cheng Huan. Since he didn't mean to enter the house, he quickly said goodbye and left.

With several books and pamphlets in her hand, Cheng Huan stood at the door and looked dazedly outside and finally remembered where she had seen him.

Isn't that the property owner that she had sign contract before?!

She originally thought that Jiang Mingyuan was only responsible for the demolition funds but unexpectedly, that shop also his doings.

Cheng Huan was in dazed and she was a bit confused. If this were when they first met, she would doubt Jiang Mingyuan's ulterior plan. But now they have known each other for a certain period. They already know each other a little bit. Cheng Huan knows that if the other party does this, he should just want to help.

Knowing that someone helped her around like this, Cheng Huan didn't know how to describe her current mood. She was not angry, she didn't seem to be happy but she felt strange but she also just wanted to laugh.

The corner of her mouth has been pulled high. She cleared her throat, pressed the corner of her mouth, put the travel brochure on the coffee table, and sent a message to Jiang Mingyuan for the first time.