🌹02

"Good morning Mr!! I cooked you breakfast!!" Taeyong flinched at the high pitch voice but his face crept up into a wide smile.

"You can call me Taeyong by the way.What's your name?" he asked while she served him a plate of fried rice.

"Heejin.Mr can call me Jinnie" he nodded his head as he stared at her standing in front of him.

"Join me.You have to eat.Or you will get hungry.Besides you are pregnant" he gently pulled her to the seat but she shook her head.

"You are my boss so you have to eat first" Taeyong shook his head this time mocking her a little bit.

"You are my maid so you have to obey me.Now eat" she scrunched up her face as she served herself too.

"If you are craving for anything you can tell me okay?" she nodded her head cutely."Thank you" she muttered and Taeyong chuckled a little.

After having the breakfast, Taeyong went to his building.He manager the company as his step brother, Taeil wanted to move to another state to manage the other company there.

It was 45 minutes after he walked into his office and he got a call.He furrowed his eyebrows and slid his hand into his pocket picking up the call right away not bothering to look at the caller.

"Hello?"

"Taeyong-shi!! Can I go to grocery store? I want to eat tteokbokki!!!"

Then his secretary walked in.Taeyong signed him to quite for a second with his hand.

"No you can't.I will buy them for you okay? Just stay at home"

"Fine!!"

"Wait there.I'll send it to you.Bye"

Taeyong hung up the call and walked out from the office."Yah where are you going?!" Doyoung asked unbelievably.

"I need to go home.Bye" he rushed to his car leaving his secretary in the office dumbfounded.

As soon as he bought the food, he drove back home."I'm home!!" then he saw Heejin running towards him."TTEOKBOKKI!! THANK YOU TAEYONG-SHI!!" she giggled and he smiled a little.

"Do you need anything else?" Heejin shook her head."Thank you!!" he ruffled her hair.Taeyong actually got a feeling that she might call him again for food.

"You know what? I can bring you to my office but you have to obey me" she looked up from the hot cup of food.

"What if my boyfriend take me back if I follow you?" she asked taking a bite of tteokbokki.Taeyong looked at her doe eyes and sighed loudly.

"He can't okay? I'll protect you" Heejin shrugged her shoulders."Finish this then we'll go to my office" he said heading to the couches to wait for Heejin to finish her food.

After she finished, they went to Taeyong's office."What do you work as?" Heejin looked at him who was driving his Lamborghini Aventador."Chief Executive Officer" Taeyong replied focusing on the road.

"Woah!!" she wowed turning back to the view of the busy city.Taeyong parked at his VIP spot before going into the building with Heejin behind him.

"Hyung who is that?" Taeyong turned to his secretary."Oh! Jinnie this is Doyoung, my secretary.Doyoung this is my uh...cousin? Heejin" Doyoung blinked his eyes in amazed as he looked at the girl.

"Hello!!" Heejin waved cutely at him."She's cute! But why didn't I see her before? As far as I know, you only have 3 cousins? And they're boys? Jeno, Mark and Haechan?" Taeyong was taken aback as he started to stutter.

"U-Uhm...u-uh uh oh!! H-Heejin is M-Mark's adopted sibling!! Y-Yeah!!" Doyoung's mouth formed the 'O' and nodded his head in understanding.

They then went to Taeyong's office.He sat Heejin down on the sofa."Jinnie I got a meeting so stay here okay? Don't go anywhere" Heejin nodded her head vigorously.

"Good.Let's go Doyoung" they walked out from the office leaving Heejin alone.She looked around looking for something interesting to do with but nothing caught her eyes.

After an hour, Heejin fell asleep on the couch out of boredom.Taeyong walked in and saw her there sitting uncomfortably."Aigoo" he lightly flicked her head and laid her on the couch comfortably.

"Taeyong hYuNG!! WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!" someone barged into his office waking Heejin up instantly."WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" she woke up panicking around.

"Hyung who is she?! Where is Eunmi noona!!" Taeyong glared at him.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY THAT NAME IN FRONT OF ME!!" Taeyong growled in angered.