57.

- Rodrick Moore -- Compton, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Compton, California -

"babe!" i yelled up the stairs as i set the bag of new clothes i had gotten for the kids a few hours ago.

"daddy!" kenny ran downstairs making me smile as he ran to me with his arms out.

"you gettin heavy" i chuckled picking him up. "how's mommy been today?" i asked sitting him on the island.

"happy" he smiled as i pulled out a hoodie and shirt i got him.

"good. i got you and your sister some clothes" i said handing him the hoodie. "you like that?"

"yea!" he giggled making me smile shaking my head.

"hey" i turned around seeing Vanessa walk downstairs with aaliyah in her arms.

"there my two favorite girls" i said walking to them leaning down giving Vanessa a kiss before giving aaliyah one too. "what y'all been doin today?" i asked walking back to the island.

"watching movies" ness sighed. "my therapist texted me today. she said i'm doing better" i smiled as she set aaliyah on the counter.

"that's good" i smiled pulling aaliyahs hoodie and shirt out of the bag. "look mama i got you sum clothes" liyah giggled.

"pink!" she giggled at the sweatshirt i got in baby pink for her since it's her favorite color.

"they didn't need new clothes babe. their closets are full" Ness laughed walking to the fridge.

"daddy down!" liyah whined reaching out for me.

"hold up baby" i said reading a text on my phone.

she began to cry making me sigh and put my phone down as nessa laughed at me.

"shush" i said picking liyah up. "stop allat crying" i leaned down giving her a kiss. "daddy's sorry"

"downnn!" she whined.

"she don't like you" ness laughed as i let aaliyah down watching her run into the living room as her favorite cartoon played.