Revenge

Goldie's POV

I woke up just to see Plushtrap with a flashlight.

"Why do you have that?" I questioned him. He just shrugged and started shaking it.

From the corner of my eye I saw Y/n waking up.

I checked the time.

4:57 pm

"Did I really wake up that late?" She rubbed her eyes. "I mean yeah pfft" Plushtrap slightly chuckled.

"Such a wannabe teenager" I grinned while Plushtrap growled "shut up!"

Your POV

"Where did you get that?" I pointed at the flashlight.

"Well I found it at the security office" He responded.

I sat up and crossed my arms. "I think that's mine" He looked at me then gave it back to me.

"I didn't know it was yours" "it's fine" I turn the on button and I accidentally flashed it in Plushtrap eyes.

Goldie and Springtrap burst into laughter.

"I didn't mean to—" "OOOHHH IM BLINDED BY THE LIGHTTS" Plushtrap sang out of nowhere.

He started laughing. "Um what was that about?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You don't know that song?" "I do and I'm surprised you know it" I smirked while the others were confused.

"I have a music radio that I found like a few days ago" Plushtrap said and the others looked at him suspiciously.

"Where is it?" Goldie asked. Plushtrap groaned and went to grab it. He came back and showed it to us.

Everyone looked at him.

"What? I wanted to know what people hear these days it's been awhile" I turned on the radio and it was playing Travis Scott-The Scotts

"Ooo this song" my eyes shined.

"MY BOY TRAVISSSS" Plushtrap yelled. "Calm down!" Springy punch his shoulder.

"Ouch jeez" He growled at him.

I turned it off. "Anyways what should we do now?" Springy asked while looking at all of us.

I was starting to think of an idea. Then it suddenly appeared.

"Mm maybe if I cover you guys up so you guys can go out of the party area and surprise them" I grinned and all of them smirked.

~mini time skip~

"Andddd done" I finished fixing them up and not Plushtrap since he looks more like a teenager.

"You guys look fine" Plushtrap stood up and smiled. "Also where did you find this clothes?" I asked him.

"Uh well I steal or see what's left behind in the party room no big deal" He took a sip from his drink.

Springtrap smacked his head. "No big deal?! Um sir you could've been caught. Jeez I think you might be more of an idiot then Springy" Springtrap hissed at him.

"Hey!" Springy crosses his arms and growled. Springtrap snickered.

I rolled my eyes. "How are you feeling? Are you better now?" I looked at my right to see Goldie's golden eyes locked into mine while speaking to me.

I stood there staring for a good 8 seconds until I went back to reality.

"Y/n?" "Yeah I'm alright but my neck kinda hurts" I slightly smiled and Goldie returned it.