𝐓𝐖𝐎

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

CHOKE ON A DICK.

ੈ♡

LIZZIE WOKE UP IN THE morning exhausted. she had been up with jasmine and the twins, plus debbie texted her all night about her baby daddy troubles.

this was one of the reasons she didn't do real school. she was incapable of getting a good night's sleep.

'morning lizzie.' v said, kissing her forehead.

'morning.' she replied, sitting jasmine down in her high chair. the blonde went to the kitchen to start herself breakfast.

'you watching the girls today?' kev asked, joining her in the kitchen.

'probably.' she responded, grabbing some cereal for jasmine. 'what's with the weird subliminal messaging?'

the twins are sleeping in little tennis outfits and there's a radio playing kev's voice, telling them they'll be the greatest tennis players ever.

v laughed, 'he's trying to—'

'get away from my babies before i blow your heads off!'

'you should've put muzzles on them!' one of the lisa's yells.

the babies start to cry, as well as jasmine. 'damn it! yanis woke up the girls again.'

'sissy,' jasmine cried. lizzie kissed her on the forehead, wiping away her tears.

'you coming, liz?' kev asked her, grabbing his robe.

she nodded, picking jasmine up, even though she was only dressed in her blue pajama's still. she knew v probably wouldn't want to deal with both jasmine and the girls, so she just took her younger sister with.

when the three got out there, yanis's dogs were being taken away and the lisa's were yelling at him.

'we asked you to make them stop barking!' long-haired lisa says.

'they're dogs. they bark. that's what they fucking do!' yanis screams.

jazzy's still crying, obviously pretty scared.

'yanis! shut up!' kev yells. 'my babies haven't napped in over a week because of your loud mouth. now, what is going on?'

'these two rug-chomping d--bats called animal services on my babies!' yanis screamed.

lizzie stepped in front of kev before he can speak. 'if you guys don't sort your shit out, i will literally burn both of your fucking houses down,' she spat.