Is that a wedding ring? (Kara)

You walked through your company doors with a smile on your face. It had been difficult to get to where you were, but being CEO of (your business) was definitely worth it.
You smiled at your employees, stopping to talk to some of your favourites that had quickly become your friends. As you looked around, their eyes weren't on your face. They were on your hands. You thought nothing of it, maybe they were intimidated by you still? That couldn't be possible, you were really laid back when it came to others.
When you got to your office, your assistant who was also your best friend pulled you in.
'(Y/n) is that a wedding ring? I thought you didn't want the public to know?' She asked all in one breath.
That's when you looked down at your hand and saw the ring on your left hand.
'Fuck I forgot to take it off this morning.' You mumbled to yourself.
'Hopefully not many people saw it right? I mean there are only...' you looked at the spreadsheet on your computer,' 300 people in the office today. Oh god.' You mentally slapped yourself for being so stupid.
'(Y/n)... one of them are bound to release it to the press.' Your assistant said.
'I know, I know. Ugh let's just get to work and figure that out later.' Anxiety bubbled but you pushed it down and knuckled down.
At home...
You came home, tired and upset because work was tricky today.
You sighed and set your computer down only to open it up again and continue the workload that had been forced down your throat all day.
About an hour after coming home, there was a familiar woosh at your balcony. You looked up exhaustedly to see your wife with a newspaper in her hand.
'Apparently my wife has a 'mystery man who isn't named at this moment'. Should I be worried about this mystery man?' Kara asked in an amused tone.
You sighed but laughed softly at her humour.
'I'm sorry I forgot to take my ring off this morning.'
Hey,' she sounded sympathetic and had obviously heard the drowsiness in your voice,' it's okay baby. What do you want to do?' She asked, rubbing your back soothingly, having walked over.
'I dont know. I could keep quiet about it but the press would pester me. Or I could speak about it before the rumours spread. But what would I say?' You said, finding yourself frustrated at the lack of answers you had for yourself.
'That you were married to an amazing woman named Kara (your last name).' She said with a smirk.
'If I did that, you wouldn't be able to fly in here as Supergirl anymore.'
'I know. I know. I can live with that. It's a small price to pay. Hey, why don't I do the interview? Then we can both be happy with what is put forward and I can finally put my actual last name on my article.' She suggested.
You threw yourself at her in a rough hug.
'Thank you. I needed that.' You mumbled into her chest.
'Needed what?' She whispered gently.
'You, your words of wisdom.'
'Well, good thing we're married then.' You heard her light chuckle.
'Mmm good thing we are. I love you.'
'I love you too,'She pulled away a bit so she could look you in the eye,'forever.'
'Forever.'
'Now come on. The sofa is calling for us to sit on it and watch tv.' She said after kissing you lovingly.
'My work...'
'No, you need a break from your work. That's what made you rush and forget to take off your ring in the first place. Call (your assistants name) and tell her to take over for tomorrow. We're having a day to ourselves.'
You were going to argue but stopped yourself. A day with Kara sounded great.
'Okay.'
She then proceeded to tug you to the sofa and then into her lap, where you instantly snuggled into the warmth of her body.
As the first credits of the film you chose came on, you looked down at your hand and the ring that was placed on it.
'I'm glad everyone will know. I hated not wearing my ring.' You said.
'I'm glad too. Not being able to brag about my super hot, super successful wife has been torture!'
You giggled and felt your love for her grow even more.