𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

❛ THE FUCK'S THE DIFFERENCE? IT'S AN EGG EITHER WAY

THE FUCK'S THE DIFFERENCE? IT'S AN EGG EITHER WAY.

ੈ♡

KEV HAD CUT YANIS'S BRAKE. he hadn't meant to, but he did. and yanis ended up getting hurt.

kev forced his family to go visit yanis in the hospital, no matter how badly they didn't want to.

elizabeth was convinced she should stay home until kevin pulled the i'm your dad card, so she had to. but, v said they could get food after, so she was less pissed then she was originally.

the family walked into his room, kev first, then lizzie, then veronica.

'yanis. hey, man. it's kev, v, and lizzie.' kev says.

'yeah, i'm paralyzed, not blind.' yanis replies.

kev took a deep breath before saying, 'look, we just wanted to say how, uh, really sorry we are for what happened to you. really, really, really sorry.'

'sorry the way any good neighbor would be.' v smiles sympathetically.

'you got any greek in you?' yanis asks.

'greek? no, no. i'm not sure. maybe. yeah, yeah, probably. i don't know.' kev rambled.

'you're a good friend.' yanis says. 'always a good man. you're greek for sure.'

lizzie sighed, thinking about how overdramatic yanis was.

'so when are they gonna move you to rehab?' v asks.

'i'm not going to rehab. i'm going home.' yanis replies. 'i don't trust that (c slur) doctor or the girly man. i'm checking myself out of this hellhole today.'

'you believe this shit, adelphe? eight years i serve in the marines, i walk away fine. i got these two kunas on the south side of chicago, i'm rolling out of here in a goddamn chair.' yanis continues.

'who?' lizzie asked, arching a brow.

'those two kunas! the ones who took my dogs.'