𝟏𝟎 - 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

bright lights .

sharp pains.

unfamiliar faces.

Was this heaven? or in my case, most likely hell? I thought it was meant to be filled with lava and everything that's evil?

but no I was cold, freezing infact.

I searched my surroundings with my eyes and realised I wasnt in hell, but in some sort of medical room.

I tried sitting up but the pain was unbearable. I managed to look down at my stomach where a huge scar ran of from my the bottom to top of my belly.

that wasn't there before.

I could hear the faint argument of voices outside the room

"where is she?" I heard someone demand.

"general...you cant go in there, she just got out of surgery. its not wise to-"

then Anakin burst through the door. suddenly I was aware of how little clothes I had on...they must have had to peel my wet clothes off me because now I lay in a small white bando top that covered my chest and a long medical skirt.

my head was pounding but I managed to speak up to him "Anakin? what happened?"

he came over beside me, a little too close for my liking.

"Grievous, I tried to fight him off after he got hold of you but he got away. some troops are still on kamino fighting off the rest of the droids"

"wha- how did I get here? the last thing I remember was sinking under the water"

"after Grievous escaped, I ran over to one of the shuttles. I told master windu about what happened to you, then me and a few clones came to find you"

I searched his face with my eyes, they saved me? he saved me?

"after minutes of searching I could feel your life force slipping away but I could also sense where you were, when they pulled you out of the water, we all thought you were dead. well actually you were for a minute or so..."

"oh my...oh my god" I lifted my hand up to ease my headache.

"they took you back to Coruscant, where you are now by the way. I had to stay and fight"

he looked down at my new scar and a look of concern filled his face "the doctors told me they had to do immediate surgery to get all the water out of your lungs"

but I didn't care about any of that "you, you saved me?"

"well of course, I wasn't going to leave you there. I don't know what the protocol is when something like that happens with the separatists, but us Jedi we don't leave anyone behind"

"thank you" I said staring deeply into his eyes, no one had ever cared about me before, 99 out of 100 times I would have been left for dead.

"general Skywalker, its time for you to go. you're needed back at the jedi temple for a report" one of the medical droids announced, wheeling into the room.

he nodded and looked back at me "i'll see you for our training when youre back in good health" he smiled then with that, he left and for a moment, I didn't feel so cold.

the next day I was out of the medical centre and back in my room, I had been assigned a week of rest before I could start my training, but if anyone thought I would wait around in the most boring room on the planet, they were gravely mistaken.

Anakin had agreed to train me as soon as possible, he wasn't one for sticking to rules either.

as I walked down the hallway towards the training room where Anakin was waiting, I was stopped by mace windu

"(y/n)! I heard about what happened, are you alright?"

"getting better thanks" I smiled back

"so, wait where are you going? aren't you meant to be on bed rest?" he questioned putting his hands on his hips

"umm, well yes, I was just.." I searched round the hall for an answer, when I noticed the water station at the end

"just, getting some water" I said pointing over to it

"well anyway, ive spoken with master yoda and well, I have something for you. come with me"

following mace down winding stairs we came across large, stone doors.

as he pushed them open we were greeted with a dim glow of several different coloured lights. after careful observation I noticed these lights were coming from lightsabers and other various kiber crystals.

"this is where all our lightsabers are made" he informed me

we stopped at a large crafting table in the center of the room. placed carefully on it were two lightsaber hilts, they had white grips and the rest was a cool, silver metal.

"what are we doing here?" I asked looking up from the sabers

Mace replied "turn them on"

I looked back down to them and ignited them.

purple.

they were beautiful, I spun them round a few times admiring the smooth movements and increasing hum as they moved.

"they're yours" he said, smiling

I looked over at him, the purple light illuminated my face and sparkled in my eyes.

"mine?"

he nodded "the purple represents drawing power from the light and the dark side. it speaks for moral uncertainty, reconstruction and recovery. the other jedi agreed that this colour identified with you the most. so if you want them, they're yours (y/n)"

"th-thank you, so much"

"I'm sorry for what happened to you all those years ago, you were swept up into the wrong side of the force. I understand how you must be feeling, its all very new and overwhelming so, just take your time with all of this"

he then turned his back to me and left me alone to observe my new lightsabers for myself.

after another ten minutes of trying them out i ran up to the training room, anakin stood there arms crossed, brows furrowed.

"where have you been? you're late"

"yeah, sorry i got...held up" i said smiling

"what? why are you so happy?"