(Prologue): "Peace" before the violence: part 4

3rd person POV:

It was Friday. Connor and Dianna had left the country to go on their honeymoon while their children went to school.

The two would be stuck with each other for two weeks.

Currently, the step-siblings were in class. Anna was actively paying attention whilst (Y/n) had his feet on the table waiting for this cruel waste of time to end.

It didn't take long for Anna to realize how frightening (Y/n) really was, for his effect on people didn't just stop at the students but even the teachers.

The teacher whispered every word and the rest of the class was as quiet as they could be. It felt like they were extremely careful with every sound they made, every breath they took, and every beat of their hearts.

The class acted as if one wrong move, and they would all be dead.

Anna had heard some of the stories about (Y/n) if they were even somewhat true, then she couldn't blame the class.

(Y/n): Tch...

With a simple click of his tongue out of annoyance, everyone's spines had a chill run up it.

What had they done to annoy him? Who was to blame? With only one suffer or would they all face his wrath?

Those were the thoughts running through their head.

(Y/n): Hey teach?

Miss Greaves, everyone's favorite teacher, almost had a panic attack at the delinquent's call to her.

(Y/n): Are those punks from our school?

He pointed out the window. Miss Greaves looked out the window to see four leather-wearing delinquents from a rival school.

Miss Greaves: N-no they are not.

(Y/n):(wicked grin) It's been a while since trash has found its way to my turf...

Slowly getting up, he leaves the classroom. With his leave, everyone in the class, except for Anna, knew what that meant.

The class erupted in a competition to spread this news throughout the school as fast as they could.

When (Y/n) arrived in the school's courtyard to face these punks, practically all the students in the school were watching from the windows like an audience from any sports event.

(Opening theme)

(Y/n): Who wants a broken back?

Punk 1: We don't want-

(Y/n): Let me stop you there. Do you know where you are?

Punk 2: Yeah...

(Y/n): Then the only thing you want is a broken back.

Punk 3: This has nothing to do with our school rivalry. Just business.

(Y/n): Business? Then you're in luck because I'm having a sale on back-breaking.

Punk 4: Listen, there's four of us.

(Y/n):... I can count.

Punk 4: Don't make us kick your ass.

(Y/n): I'd like to see that.

Punk 4: Fine.

The Punk walked towards (Y/n) while the others tried to stop him but failed.

The punk went for a roundhouse kick to (Y/n)'s face. He grabbed the punk leg, pulled him closer, and headbutted the punk to the ground while still holding onto his leg.