𝟐𝟔

𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳-𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱

𝐙𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐒
"𝐓𝐀𝐈"
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝟓𝐏𝐌

𝐙𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐒"𝐓𝐀𝐈"𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝟓𝐏𝐌

"Before was was was, was was is." Dino spoke with a confused look on his face.

"Wha—"

Cutting Zayoni, Von's freak of the week off, I snatched the blunt from Dino's grasp and sucked my teeth.

"Don't even ask." I grumbled while taking a pull from the now small ass blunt in front of me. "I hate getting high with these niggas."

"Imagine shooting at yo opps car and yo bitch jump out running."

"Imagine being cute enough to get a girl." Poody sighed dramatically. "All these hoes want me for is Johnny and he isn't big enough to share."

"Johnny?"

"His dick." I blew out smoke and handed the blunt to Von. "You'll get used to them little lady."

"Little lady my ass, I'm sure she's older than you."

"I couldn't give a motherfuck how old she is, I'll call her whatever the fuck I wa— when's your birthday?"

"November the fifth, when's yours?"

"August the nineteenth, you got a problem with me calling you little lady?"

"I mea—"

"Good." I scoffed and threw my feet across Dino's lap. "When you get off house arrest nigga?"

"I don't know." He threw his head back. "I may have been intoxicated when I was in court, they ain't test me so blame them not me. My mama hid the letter they sent after so it's not even like I can check, I'm itching to get this motherfucker off though."

"Speaking on Miss Shae, when she get off work?"

"Couple'a hours."

"How the fuck you even get caught nigga, ain't you used to run track? You're the faster fucker I know, you oughta be ashamed of yourself." I joked.

"My leg was hurting a lil bit." He shifted in his seat uncomfortably. "The further I ran, the more it throbbed. Bust that corner by the blue corner store, tried to jump a gate and that big heffa grabbed me."

"GOIN OUT SAD! Gotta be quicker than that." Von mimicked the advert.

"What happened to your leg?"

"That shit don't matter." Poody waved me off. "He got caught and dassit."

"Shut the fuck up Azhani, I wasn't talking to you. What happened to your leg Saint?"