Earth Mode ON: FIFTY SIX

I was in my universities cafeteria when my phone vibrated, notifying me that BTS had released a new album named Map of the Soul: 7

I was in my universities cafeteria when my phone vibrated, notifying me that BTS had released a new album named Map of the Soul: 7. Just as I was about to click on the notification, my phone rang, the name of Bangtan's manager flashing wide and clear along the screen of my phone. I choked on the coffee I was drinking and then instantly grabbed my phone and slid the green button the right. When the manager calls me, it is normally one of the members who is checking up on me. I knew that idols aren't allowed to share their personal contact information with anyone, so I saved everyone the trouble and just requested the manager's number. I'm not the one who normally calls because I don't want to interrupt them if they are practising, so I end up waiting for any of them to call first.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, and gulped down the piece of croissant that I was busy chewing before choking.

"It's meeee!" I heard a bright voice say and it made me chuckle.

"How are you Jimin?" I replied to him, a wide smile drawn across my face.

"I'm doing alright, but that's not important now! Did you hear our new album?" He asked me, enthusiasm radiating from his voice.

"Jimin, you literally just released it like one second ago," I replied, causing him to chuckle.

"I know. Call me when you listen to it," He said before we both bid our goodbyes. None of them ever called me before just to make sure I listened to a newly released song of theirs or to watch a video, so I wondered what was different about this album that made Jimin call a second after it was released.

I clicked on the notification and was immediately taken to the album. I read the titles of all songs in it.

ON

Make it Right

Interlude: Shadow

Black Swan

Ego

Respect

Filter

Friends

Zero O'clock

My Time

Louder Than Bombs

UGH!

Inner child

The two that caught my eyes at the very end were Moon and We are Bulletproof: The eternal.

Moon. The one reason why I kept going. The one reason why I brought the members back together.

I decided to listen to the songs from top to the bottom. When it came to We are Bulletproof: The Eternal, it felt as though my whole world had stopped. My eyes filled up with tears as I realized what the lyrics meant. It felt as though they wrote this song for me, and I couldn't help but shed tears as I listened to the lyrics unfold.