👣👣 04

Hey guys

Assalam o alaikum

Ignore mistakes please..

A loud voice intruped Taehyung's sleep..

"Tae.. hey wakeup man.. you forgot we have a plan today."

"Five more minutes.. please.. " Taehyung said and covered his face with a pillow.. 

"Taehyung...... if you will not wakeup then I am gonna throw cold water and I have a bucket full of cold water.." Jin shouted loudly..

"Hyungggg..."  Taehyung whined like a child but got up because he know Jin very well....

"Geeez.... Taehyung look at your face.. just take a bath and do it hurry up okay.." Jin said and closed the door behind him..

Taehyung looked at the bed.. Jungkook was not there... he remembered last night..

"May be I was in sleep.. and overheard.." he shrugged his shoulders then took slow steps towards the bathroom...

After twenty minutes, he joined the family member at dining table..  where everybody discussed about some migration..

"Dad?? Is everything okay?? What happened?" Taehyung asked, after taking a sip of his shake..

"Tae.. I recieved my transfer letter from the company.." he told his son.. while everyone's face fell.. there was a deep silence.

Taehyung tense.. about the transfer.. because his heart was attached with his childhood friend.. he felt horrified by the name of transfer.. and everyone's face expressions put fuel to the fire.. 

"W--where..? I mean your transfer place "... Taehyung tensed.. he glanced every person..

Then all of them laughed, Jungkook and Jin doubled the laughing.. Taehyung stared at them.. confusion was clear on his face..

Then Mr. Jeon cleared his throat..

"You will be here in this house always.. because this is your house too.. Your father helped us to purchase this house sooo I'm not give permission to your father to live in another house.. while I'm here...  because you and all of them will migrate here... your luggage will be here soon..",

"But.. mean how.??" Taehyung surprised..

Now Mr. Kim replied..

"Mr. Park send it.. with the help of his son.. Jin received them so he will go there after the breakfast... ."

"Okayyy.." Taehyung looked at Jungkook.. who was busy with his phone.. then suddenly he looked at Taehyung..

Taehyung smiled but his smile dropped., red.. again his eyes colour was red.. Taehyung chocked ...

"What happen?" Taehyung drank water, again turned to the Jungkook.. but he was nowhere to be seen...

After breakfast,Jin went to received the luggage.. Mr.Kim and Mr. Jeon went to the other side of the house to clean for them..

That part of the house was named at Mr.Kim.. so now they were settled the place for living.. as both mothers went to kitchen for preparation of lunch..

Taehyung stood up, put his dish to the sink.. and grabbed his cell phone, went to the sofa at the balcony..

He saw Jungkook was walking at the wall..

His eyes popped out from the horror.. he ran towards the stairs.. and stepped hurriedly.. after that he opened the door of the terrace...

He ran at the wall, where he saw Jungkook walking.. but he was nowhere to be seen..

"I saw him here and he was walking here.." he thought while rubbing his forehead anxiously..

He looked for him, walked whole terrace.. while he listened the door closed with big bang.. he ran after the sound..

He opened the door and standing on the stairs..about to close the door.. suddenly a hand stopped him..

"Aaahhh.." he shouted.. because he know that no one was on the terrace..

Soon he recognized the hand..

"J-Jungkook... ???"

"Yeah.. who else.?? Please get a side.. ", Taehyung made a gap so that Jungkook stepped down..

Jungkook stepped down while Taehyung followed him silently..

"Jungkook, I saw you everywhere.. where were you.?" Taehyung asked hesitantly..

Jungkook was silently stepping down..Taehyung was about to ask him again..  suddenly his phone ringed.. he saw the caller ID..

His jaws dropped..

"J-Jung-kookie... w-where is y-your c-cell phone??", he stuttered...

Jungkook didn't reply.. Taehyung's phone again ringed.. he picked up the phone.. his hands were shaking with fear..

"H-Helloo..?"

"Taehyung where are you? Uncle called you but your phone was continuosly busy.."

Taehyung looked at the Jungkook, who is now.. stopped at a door..

Taehyung also stopped..

His breathe hitched.. Jungkook turned and smiled cutely..

"Hey beautiful..  I gave you a warning..its my first and last warning.... stay away from Jungkook...",

Taehyung saw Jungkook, his eyes stopped at a point.. he saw the person and fainted when he saw..

...That Jungkook was walking in the room without opening the door.....

Hey guys hope you all fine...

Hope you like my rushy chapter..

If you like, then please don't be a silent reader...

I'll waiting for your vote.. 🤤🤤🤤🤤🙃

Allah Hafiz

Stay blessed and happy